IT Support Team Lead
Are you an aspiring team leader with solid technical support experience, looking for an inspiring and successful workplace where you’ll be able to challenge and develop your professional self? Then come and grow with us!
The IT Support team is responsible for solving problems globally. These include the use of employees’ IT hardware and applications, user management and many other vital aspects of the daily life of the company. As team leader your role is to provide day-to-day management of the team with responsibility to act as the first point of contact for providing support, incident resolution, technical support and advice.
You will also be responsible for further developing, streamlining and automating workflows including documenting and securing processes for systems that IT Support provides to the business.
You are able to work on your own initiative, with the ability to work and manage a team to meet individual and team objectives.
As team lead your tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the overall service desk activities
- Management, planning, prioritization and allocation of the ongoing work
- Take overall responsibility for incident management and request fulfillment on the Service Desk
- Act as a further escalation point
- Operational Reporting to the management
What we require of you
- A relevant educational background or equivalent practical experience
- The drive and passion that it requires to both be hands on while at the same time implement initiatives towards improvement
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
What we'll love about you
That you're a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. Aiming to join and lead a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering world class IT support on a global scale.
What you'll love about us
Siteimprove is a multinational Software-as-a-Service with a mission to make the web a better place for all! The last couple of years have been nothing short of incredible. We have experienced exponential growth over the past few years, a growth that reflects our hard work and success in the rapidly emerging space of Web Governance. This all translates to a determined and exciting work environment.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (Pizzas and beverages are on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY ONLINE button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact Jacob Bjerrehuus on +45 3161 6742.