Talented backend developer
We are looking for a talented backend developer to join our team and build a completely new data warehouse together with our head of product and frontend developer.
About the position
As backend developer, you will be the architect and responsible for developing our new data warehouse from scratch. The system will be the heart of our business and will be crucial for our marketing decisions. Furthermore, the system will help us automate processes and optimize marketing and strategic decisions.
Some of the tasks
- Collecting, processing and storing conversion data from affiliate networks.
- Collecting and using data from Google Analytics.
- Preparing data for reports and graphs/charts.
- Synchronizing conversions with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and other channels.
- Automatic bidding in Google AdWords based on data analysis (machine learning).
- More features to come… Including your ideas!
You may have relevant IT/software education, however, you could also be a self-made world class backend developer due to exceptional talent, drive or experience.
Most important thing is your relevant, extensive and documented insight into software development, with minimum 5 years of developing great solutions. You are up to date with trends and seek to exploit new technologies. Furthermore, you feel comfortable working independently where your work will play a big role within the company.
- You have experience with modern PHP.
- You have experience with REST API’s.
- You have experience with Laravel or/and Symfony.
- You are ambitious and enjoy working in a fast-growing company.
- You have strong work ethics and you can stay focused on the task at hand.
What we offer:
- A creative environment where your ideas will be heard and where you can carry them out in practice.
- A professional, young and inspiring A-team.
- Attractive salary based on your skills and expertise.
- Responsibility for backend development and tech stack.
- Great lunch, excellent coffee… and champagne when we reach our goals (we do that quite often!)
- Free choice of computer, smartphone and other equipment.
- Office in Aarhus C.
Lead Supply is a fast-growing startup company who mainly operates in the financial sector. We are owned partly by North Media A/S, a group that is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
We are currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain, France and Germany. We help consumers compare financial products on websites like fair-laan.dk, fair-laan.no and fair-laan.se.
Application and contact:
If you would like additional information or have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of product Stefan Olesen, +45 28 49 39 96 or email@example.com.
Learn more about our company at leadsupply.dk.
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.