Twins are looking for a Configuration (DevOps) Manager for our Clients LB Insurance new core system
LB Insurance IT Development is looking for a DevOps Manager to drive development, delivery and operations for a new core system based on MSSQL and JBoss, with a special focus on databases.
Our clients ambition is to modernize our IT processes and technologies, and raise the bar when it comes to software development and deployments. They believe this to be the way to ensure the right products and services for our members – and by doing so, maintaining our position as an industry leader in member satisfaction.
About the position and the team
You must take ownership of the continuous integration and delivery pipeline and be involved in the day-to-day configuration management activities across projects. You must help development teams through the whole software development lifecycle, that is: from analyzing requirements and planning the solution, to developing and testing and finally deploying and monitoring. The DevOps Manager will also research new technologies and keep the stack up-to-date. The integrity of environments is also the DevOps Manager’s responsibility.
Key processes of the position: SDLC, agile software delivery, asset- and configuration management, release and deployment management, environment management.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement the continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Create build and release plans
- Troubleshoot build and release issues
- Publish release artifacts to repositories
- Identify and document configuration items to be managed under CM processes
- Create and maintain the CM plan
- Plan the version control strategies (branching, merging, labeling, reviewing) according to agile software delivery best practices
- Approve baseline for release and communicate status of baseline to Stakeholders
- Raise change requests (RFC) in TopDesk
- Ensure integrity of development, test environments
- Ensure that all release and deployment packages can be tracked, installed, tested, verified and rolled back (in case of errors)
As a person you thrive in an environment where the assignments and work can be very dynamic. We expect you to be able to work independently – and at the same time be a sparring partner and a coach to your colleagues and others in the organization. Apart from that you are expected to:
- Be structured and detail oriented when it comes to your work
- Have a keen eye for improvements
- Be curious, ready to learn and not afraid to make changes
- Dare to question existing solutions and thoughts
Our Client offers:
- Exciting challenges in a solid company
- Great colleagues
- Flexibility and freedom with responsibility
- Attractive salary, pension plan and health insurance
- Home Internet
- Great lunch
- Summerhouses in Denmark and abroad
If you wish to hear more about the position, please contact Mia Müller from Twins Search & Recruitment on +45 28 66 39 43 or send an e-mail with the subject “Configuration Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LB Insurance is a member-owned insurance company with more than 135 years of experience. We are the fourth largest insurance company in the private market in Denmark and has today approximately 370.000 members. We cover four brands targeting individual member segments: Lærerstandens Brandforsikring focuses on people employed in the education sector, Bauta Forsikring targets nurses and certain other categories of staff in the health sector, Runa Forsikring focuses on policyholders who are salaried employees in certain professional associations and FDM Forsikring targets members of FDM (Federation of Danish Motorists). We have the most satisfied and loyal members in the industry, and both our housing-, family-, travel- and accident insurance have been chosen as “Best in Test”. Read more about LB Insurance on our website www.lbforsikring.dk.