SAP Authorization/Security Consultant
The Business Applications team’s main focus is to develop and maintain value adding solutions to support FOSS business within the platforms SAP ERP & CRM, SharePoint and Sitecore. FOSS operates SAP ECC 6.0 supporting most of the business processes and SAP CRM 7.0 with Mobility using Syclo as platforms for mobile service engineers. Further, Foss is currently in process of determining the “next generation” CRM and BI framework within the company.
As a SAP Authorization/Security Consultant you will participate in SAP implementation & rollout projects, manage daily support & maintenance assignments. Further, you will play a significant role in an ongoing SoD project. You will work closely together with colleagues in IT as well as in Line of Business, and you will play a key role in strengthening the authorization and security setup in SAP as well as the cross platform governance framework.
- Responsible for designing the Roles and Authorization concept
- Support the authorizations and security topics across full project lifecycle in various SAP application modules according to the functional and technical requirements
- Strengthen onboarding/offboarding procedures
- Day to day user security administration
- Setting up of roles and implementing authorisation functionalities
- Responsible for IT audit deliverables
- Basic understanding of SAP authorization concept, role design, user administration is a must
- Have minimum 3-5 years of experience in SAP Authorizations
- SAP Security experience with at least two full life cycle implementations
- Proficient with SAP security design, build, deployment, and audits for standard role-based and position-based (structural) security
- Knowledge of SAP CRM and HR Structural Authorizations would be a plus
- As a consultant you have strong communication skills, and experience of working in global integrated teams will be seen as a plus.
- Work independently and structured
The right candidate is:
- a talented team player with a proactive mind-set
- good at working independently and structured
- having a positive and creative way of approaching challenges and you want to contribute to a good working environment together with your colleagues and customers
- fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of the Scandinavian languages is an advantage.
- Danish work permit is a requirement for this job
We offer a challenging job in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field. You will work together with highly skilled colleagues in strong teams and cross-functional projects. Primary work place is Hillerød, Denmark, however periodic travelling can be expected.
Send your application using the link below. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotte Loland, Business Applications Manager, FOSS IT +4527616498 or email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link below.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,400 highly qualified employees worldwide.