Key reponsibilities and tasks
IT department Payment Infrastructure Services develops solutions both for banks and corporate market segment. We cooperate closely with business in order to create innovative solutions for the end-user. We develop products and solutions within payment transfer and information areas and our solutions are parts of complex value chains. We have a high focus on agile development & solution design. This helps us to develop market leading systems with high operational stability. The unit has a large number of highly skilled Java developers, and Java is the strategic platform in Nets with a strong Java environment in a Nordic context.
We are looking for a solution architect or lead developer to support us in development of payment infrastructure platform. You must like to work closely with application development and business teams in an energetic environment, gather and specify requirements and develop simple robust solutions in short release cycles.
You will be responsible for driving the overall decisions for the architecture in cooperation with the customer and the other architects of Payment products. You will play a key role in transforming the customer's requirements and needs into software solutions and tasks that the development team can understand and implement.
Preferably you have experience and you must except to work with nearshore teams
Preferred background and qualifications
You either have experience as an solution architect with developer background or an experienced developer who is passionate about becoming an solution architect.
- We use the following technologies and documented knowledge is a must: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL.
- Experience with data intensive applications, high availability solutions and distributed solutions.
- Experience developing batch application, backend and rest API for both internal & external use.
- Experience with Agile and Test driven development (unit test, mocks, integration test), test automation.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX, shell scripts, Oracle databases, Maven and Jenkins is an advantage.
- Experience in working with nearshore vendors is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Bachelors degree or higher alternatively +5 years of documented industry experience.
Preferred personal qualities
The skills that are essential in everyday life, is that you:
- Design, estimate and develop large software solutions
- Share knowledge and prioritize team work, inspiring and motivating your collaboration with developers
- Focus on customers needs, provide solutions to their challenges and drive the market.
- Excellent communicator, facilitator and team motivator
- Ability to maintain control and exercise good judgement in a demanding and changing environment
Your mindset reflects that you focus on solutions, not problems, and that you have an eye for customer value, business value and quality.
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth and development
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognised by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterised by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Anette Johannesson Tholander
Mobile: +45 29487385
Nets is one of northern Europe’s leading companies for payment solutions, information services and digital security solutions, with one of the most extensive and innovative product portfolios in Europe. Our ambition is to become an even stronger partner to our customers by supporting their business nationally as well as internationally. We want to make the handling of both financial and information assets easier and more secure.
Nets employs over 2,500 people and has its registered office in Copenhagen, as well as competence and commercial centres in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and Tallinn.
Find out more about us at www.nets.eu.