Technical writer/Programmer writer
We are looking for an experienced technical/programmer writer to be a part of our product development team at Sitecore, one of the world’s leaders in Web Content Management software. Sitecore’s products are at the forefront of the next generation of web content management and digital marketing systems. Our ever expanding customer base and developer community require more and more technical documentation of the highest quality.
As a programmer writer at Sitecore, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating documentation for our developer community. You will work closely with our product managers and developers in the Copenhagen office as well as communicating, coordinating, and working with our development teams in geographically distributed locations to produce high quality technical documentation that meets international standards.
- Documenting the new technical features and architectural innovations that we are constantly adding to our products.
- Explaining how to use our products to the developer community.
- Creating code snippets that illustrate the features in Sitecore and highlight best practices in website development.
- Maintaining and updating our existing range of technical documentation.
- Using community feedback to improve our range of documentation.
- You have several years’ experience writing technical documentation for developers.
- You are passionate about technology and about creating high quality documentation that meets the needs of the developer community.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of .NET, and C#.
- You can describe complex software architectures and explain how to use SDKs, APIs, and developer tools to develop software applications.
- You are able to quickly grasp new technologies and communicate their inherent complexities in a simple, straightforward fashion.
- You are curious and inquisitive with a structured and independent approach to completing your assignments.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Your communication skills and attention to detail allow you to assume responsibility for your documentation projects from start to finish.
- You are a native English speaker or have comparable skills. Sitecore's corporate language is English.
You the chance to work with highly skilled developers on exciting new projects. You will work in a dynamic, international working environment with a strong emphasis on doing work that you consider cool and fun. We have a flat organization, where decision paths are short, suggestions are considered, and your influence is felt in the final product. Sitecore is an open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development here in Copenhagen or in our other offices around the world. We offer flexible work hours and the possibility to work from home, competitive salary with benefits and bonus and excellent opportunities for further training and personal development. We are located in central Copenhagen, close to Vesterport station.