Technical Release/Test Manager
3Shape Audio Software is looking for a Technical Release and Test Manager, who can drive and streamline our manual and automated release and test processes.
The 3Shape Audio software project develops a suite of software products that are used by the majority of hearing aid manufacturers in the world to design customer hearing aids and head sets. The products are mainly desktop applications for 3D scanning, 3D modelling, data management and communication. We are looking for someone to manage and improve the processes that ensure the quality of our released products, and who will support our ongoing move towards a continuous delivery mindset.
You have a background in software development and/or testing. You are very structured and quality oriented, you are able to organize activities across a team of people, and you understand the requirements for releasing high quality working software. You are genuinely interested in optimizing processes, and doing things smarter.
On the Audio project, you will be part of a dedicated team of about 15 skilled people. We value team-work, we help each other, and we have fun at work. You will work in an agile environment where we use Kanban as the main work process.
- Schedule and manage test plans for release
- Manage the team to execute the test plan
- Ensure regulatory documentation is in order
- Obtain highly detailed understanding of our products
- Improve our test procedures to ensure product quality
- Participate in the auto test development using C#, scripting, etc
- You have a degree in technology/science with several years experience in Release or Test Management, Software Testing or similar
- Experience with requirement and test best practices
- Experience with tools for the development and release pipelines like Document Control Systems, Version Control, and Build Systems (e.g. SharePoint, Perforce, Git, TeamCity)
- Some experience with software development, preferably C#
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English - both spoken and written
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- A well-structured organization focused on the development of professional products with high quality
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills.
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An expanding organization, which provides many opportunities to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
We interview continuously, therefore you are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible.
Steen Frost Tofthøj
Mobile: +45 61686403
Send application by using the "Apply here" function.
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the use, creation, processing, analysis and management of high quality 3D data.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.