SAP FI/CO Business Relationship Consultant
FOSS IT is growing and we are now looking for a strong SAP FI/CO profile to fill the role as SAP FI/CO Business Relationship Consultant in our Business Applications team.
The Business Applications team’s main focus is to develop and maintain value adding solutions to support FOSS business within the platforms SAP ERP & CRM, SharePoint and Sitecore. Today FOSS operates SAP ECC 6.0 supporting most of the business processes and SAP CRM 7.0 with Mobility using Syclo as platforms for mobile service engineers however, FOSS is currently in process of determining the “Next Generation” CRM and BI platforms within the company.
As a SAP FI/CO Business Relationship Consultant you will get a unique possibility to influence and optimize user experiences, business processes as well as the job function itself.
You will work closely together with colleagues in IT as well as in Line of Business where you will play a key role in implementing, developing and supporting SAP FI/CO processes globally. Further, you will play a significant role in the roll-out of SAP in Mexico which currently is being scoped.
- Conduct analysis and develop specifications
- Customizing, design and implementation
- Testing and documentation
- Develop and implement change requests
- Train and support process experts
- Participate in projects and conduct periodical project management on small and mid-sized projects
- Proactively advise business counterparts on best practise solutions
The ideal candidate comes with +4 years experience in customizing SAP FI/CO, preferably from international organisations and is:
- You have a strong process understanding of a production company and integration to other modules
- Experience in data load using LSMW or similar tools an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- Ensure an efficient communication with users and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Project experience and the ability to manage small/mid-sized projects
- Used to – via dialog – finding the right solution in cooperation with stakeholders from Line of Business
- Work independently and structured
- Solve your assignments professionally and within the SAP-framework
- Knowledge in Product Costing
- Knowledge in Bank interface
- PS experience, an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Team player with a proactive mind-set
- You have a positive and creative way of approaching challenges and you want to contribute to a good working environment together with your colleagues and customers
- Fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of the Scandinavian languages is an advantage.
- Danish work permit is a requirement for this job
We offer a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field. You will work together with highly skilled colleagues in strong teams and cross-functional projects.
Primary work place is Hillerød, Denmark, however periodic travelling can be expected.
Send your application using the link below. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotte Loland, Business Applications Manager, +4527616498 or email@example.com
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,400 highly qualified employees worldwide.