.NET System- and Infrastructure Developer
As system- and infrastructure developer you will take part in revolutionizing world-wide access to state-of-the-art dental treatment, by developing the framework for our award winning digital dentistry products.
Digital dentistry enables massive cost savings, eliminates time consuming transfer of physical models, and reduces human error while improving accuracy. The amount of dentists transitioning to digital dentistry is accelerating, yet only a fraction has yet transitioned - we are riding the front of that wave. 3Shape was founded 17 years ago by two newly graduated students, and since then sustained year-over-year two-digit percentage organic growth. 3Shape remains privately owned, and are we now have more than 800 employees with almost 300 working in development around the world. We are passionate about technology, agile to the core, and prioritize a good work-life balance.
You will be working at the HQ located near Kgs Nytorv in Copenhagen, where you will join a small team developing the Configuration and License System. This system handles software download, licenses and monitoring of all 3Shape products worldwide. The development of this product and infrastructure is critical for our company-backbone, requiring great responsibility and dedication, and often involves many stakeholders. With the team you will be developing and expanding our tools, infrastructure and services using C#, Powershell, SQL and occasionally Delphi, while using the latest windows azure technologies, automated infrastructure setup and automated test, tools, web services and databases. We enjoy a casual but dedicated and effective work environment. The team is truly agile, using Kanban and prioritizing continuous deployment, automated tests, and using the latest technologies. Here the person with the best argument wins.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering. as well as proven programming experience
- Excellent programming skills in C#, Delphi, Java, C++ or similar
- A well-structured and thorough approach to solving problems balanced with keeping a high pace of development
- Energetic and positive mind-set, interested in providing good service to our internal customers
- Overall knowledge and interest in general programming technologies (e.g. Azure, SQL and databases, web services, reporting, security, continuous deployment, WCF, WPF,...)
- An interest in taking part in continuous development of our infrastructure automation using the latest technologies
- Knowledge and interest in authentication will be considered a bonus.
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- A well-structured organization focused on development of professional products with high quality
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 13 years
- A huge possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests.
We look forward to hearing from you! Attach your CV, grades and other relevant information. Both applications in English and Danish are welcome. If you have questions to the position you are welcome to contact Tommy Poulsen or visit www.3shape.com.
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the use, creation, processing, analysis and management of high quality 3D data.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.