Open API Technical Lead
Helps us empower digital payments
Nets is currently undergoing a great transformation. We want to be the market leader and the preferred supplier in the North within digital payments. That is why we need your digital expertise to develop new mobile products and services. You join a core team in our Mobile Technology department that creates mobile payment services for the future.
Design scalable solutions
You will be responsible for creating outstanding mobile payment services for the Nordic market. Your job will be to design scalable software architecture, helping ensure modern and cost-efficient systems and technologies that meet service agreements. Developing smart solutions by utilizing the existing Nets infrastructure combined with new technologies.
Will be where we find the right candidate - Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm or Helsinki.
Key responsibilities and tasks
You will be responsible for implementation of the Open API platform and enabling existing and new Nets services. You will be responsible for maturing the organizations understanding of API's and ideas behind Open API's.
It is a new initiative so you will be responsible for building the team, and setting up the needed governance to allow for simple and secure operations.
You will have the product management responsibility, setting the direction for Nets Open API strategy together with the business development teams.
Preferred background, qualifications and experience
- You hold a relevant higher technical education providing you with a solid technical understanding.
- You know a lot about API's and associated software architectures
- You have experience with API gateways (WSO2, Apigee, IBM Connect etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant security standards and compliance standards an advantage.
- It is an advantage if you have experience from the financial industry
- You have project management experience
- You have product management experience
- You speak and write English fluently
Preferred personal qualities
- Pro-active with a responsible approach to delivering results in your work
- You are driven by your personal interest in how technology and especially API's can be used to gain a competitive advantage and truly make a difference for people
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills allow you to work with many internal and external stakeholders, making clear your ideas and recommendations
- You are a natural leader and front figure
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Deadline for your application
We will need your application at the latest 19. February 2017
Jesper Kildegaard Poulsen
Phone: +45 29487494
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.