Mobile test manager
Helps us empower digital payments
Nets is currently undergoing a great transformation. We want to be the market leader and the preferred supplier in the North within digital payments. That is why we need your digital expertise to develop new mobile products and services. You join a core team in our Mobile Technology department that creates mobile payment services for the future.
Ensure stable and robust solutions
You will be responsible for ensuring that our mobile payment services are stable and robust. Your job will be to develop and execute test plans for our end-to-end service. It will require a lot of coordination and communication with external parties.
You will ensure that all components and systems are sufficiently tested while supporting short time to market. This requires intelligent prioritization and collaboration.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Develop test strategies and test plans for mobile applications
- Manage test teams
- Participate in solutions designs, product backlog grooming and release reviews
- Review test plans from external vendors
- Define requirements for test scope
Preferred background, qualifications and experience
- You have several years of experience as a test manager for mobile applications
- You have experience in working with subcontractors
- You have experience in managing external vendors; test plan requirements and reviews
- You have experience with testing in an agile organization
- Understanding of the payment domain (HCE, Tokenisation, Mobile payments, Terminals, etc.) is an advantage
- Experience with mobile test automation is an advantage
- You are structured and well organized
- Knowledge of relevant security standards and compliance standards an advantage
- You speak and write English fluently
Preferred personal qualities
- Pro-active with a responsible approach to delivering results in your work
- Driven by your personal interest in delivering quality products that can be used to gain a competitive advantage and truly make a difference for people
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills allow you to work with customers, partners and the business
- You are stubborn not accepting all answers
- You are a quick learner
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Deadline for your application
We will need your application at the latest 19th of February 2017
Jesper Kildegaard Poulsen
Phone: +45 29487494
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.