Mobile Payment Solution Architect
Helps us empower digital payments
Nets is currently undergoing a great transformation. We want to be the market leader and the preferred supplier in the North within digital payments. That is why we need your digital expertise to develop new mobile products and services. You join a core team in our Mobile Technology department that creates mobile payment services for the future.
Design scalable solutions
You will be responsible for creating outstanding mobile payment services for the Nordic market. Your job will be to design scalable software architecture, helping ensure modern and cost-efficient systems and technologies that meet service agreements. Developing smart solutions by utilizing the existing Nets infrastructure combined with new technologies.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Take ownership of the mobile payment infrastructure end to end - from the mobile app to the issuer
- Design solutions for new products, features and services
- Work closely with product management, enterprise architecture and development to design and develop the best solutions
- Develop PoC's to showcase new solutions and technology
- Drive the mobile infrastructure technical roadmap and strategy
Preferred background, qualifications and experience
- You hold a relevant higher technical education providing you with a solid technical understanding
- You are an expert architect with experience in working on complex architectures including many technologies
- You have experience working with service and sourcing partners
- You have experience with the payment domain (HCE, Tokenisation, Mobile payments, Terminals, etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant security standards and compliance standards an advantage
- You speak and write English fluently
Preferred personal qualities
- Pro-active with a responsible approach to delivering results in your work
- Driven by your personal interest in how technology
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills allow you to work with customers, partners and the business, making clear your ideas and recommendations
- You are exceptional to onboard new complex solutions and take ownership
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Deadline for your application
We will need your application at the latest 19. February 2017
Jesper Kildegaard Poulsen
Phone: +45 29487494
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.