Mobile Solution Architect
Helps us empower digital payments
Nets is currently undergoing a great transformation. We want to be the market leader and the preferred supplier in the North within digital payments. That is why we need your digital expertise to develop new mobile products and services. You join a core team in our Mobile Technology department that creates mobile payment services for the future.
Design scalable solutions
You will be responsible for creating outstanding mobile payment services for the Nordic market. Your job will be to design scalable mobile software architectures, helping ensure state of the art mobile applications by challenging the existing and being on top of technical evolutions and mobile trends. By utilizing your extensive experience, you can guide the development forward ensuring short time to market while ensuring a maintainable solution.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Take ownership of the mobile solutions - mobile app, mobile SDK's and mobile back-ends
- Design solutions for new products, features and services
- Work closely with product management, UX teams and development to design and develop the best solutions
- Develop PoC's to showcase new solutions and technology
- Drive the mobile technical roadmap and strategy
Preferred background, qualifications and experience
- You hold a relevant higher technical education providing you with a solid technical understanding
- You have several years of experience in developing and designing mobile applications for both Android and iOS
- You have experience with designing mobile applications with complex backend solutions
- You have experience with mobile communication - BLE and NFC
- You understand the importance of User Experience and are familiar with User Centric Design ideas
- You have experience working with service and sourcing partners
- Experience with the payment domain (HCE, Tokenisation, Mobile payments, Terminals, etc.) is an advantage
- Knowledge of relevant security standards and compliance standards an advantage
- You speak and write English fluently
Preferred personal qualities
- Pro-active with a responsible approach to delivering results in your work
- Driven by your personal interest in how technology
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills allow you to work with customers, partners and the business, making clear your ideas and recommendations
- You are exceptional to onboard new complex solutions and take ownership
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Deadline for your application
We will need your application at the latest 19th of February 2017
Jesper Kildegaard Poulsen
Phone: +45 29487494
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.