IT Training Specialist (User Adoption), Bunker Holding Group
Can you see yourself act as the link between business and IT enabling best-practice with users in a global organisation? Are you passionate about training others and are you outgoing and eager to make a difference utilising Microsoft Office 365?
Bunker Holding Group IT offers a new position where you will play a significant role in the success of how IT solutions are applied and used. Specifically, Microsoft Office 365 provides new opportunities to work smarter and you will build the awareness in the organisation to develop efficient ways of working. As IT Training Specialist, you will become responsible for demonstrating the Office 365 opportunities fulfilling the business needs of tomorrow. On this journey you will work with competent and proactive colleagues in a global organisation. Your areas of responsibility include:
- Determine user needs and ways of working
- Define new potential behaviours to utilise applications more effectively
- Deliver visible business results through listening, acting and teaching
- Apply relevant methods of training and user support including classroom instruction, demos, webinars, floor walking, training material, internal social community tools, eLearning, etc. to be able to educate and support colleagues either remotely or on-location at 40+ sites across the globe
- Drive communication initiatives required to deliver successful implementations
- Measure, evaluate and follow up on user adoption and satisfaction of new applications
The position is based in Middelfart, but your activities will take you travelling to international locations 30-60 days per year.
Great facilitator and communicator with high-level expertise of Microsoft Office 365
You have several years of experience from a similar position as a training specialist, teacher or facilitator within a large organisation. You have a background within IT and you are able to convey your knowledge and experience within IT to the end-user to ensure best-practice methods.
As a person, you are outgoing and a good listener with excellent collaboration skills that engage and motivate your colleagues and stakeholders. Hence you have:
- Excellent communication and teaching skills
- Fluent language in Danish and English, spoken and written
- A personal drive that can influence and drive change in the organization – leading the way
- A profound interest in and capability in getting familiar with new IT applications
We expect, you are super user of Office 365 as well as a fast learner of other IT solutions. It is essential that you show initiative and that you thrive when other people succeeds. You are self-driven, act proactively and can design your own training methods based on the business needs.
Join Bunker Holding – World leaders in bunker trading
Our client, Bunker Holding Group, is the parent company of a group of enterprises specialised in the acquisition, sale and delivery of fuel, lubricating oils for ships as well as risk management and other similar services. Bunker Holding Group is a solid and healthy Danish company that is rich in traditions while still being a progressive global organization with 44 offices in 26 countries world-wide. The headquarter of Bunker Holding Group is situated in Middelfart and the company has an annual turnover in the billions of USD. You can get a sense of the company culture by watching Bunker Holdings new career film HERE.
Bunker Holding Group offers an exciting and challenging job working with skilled professional colleagues in many different locations around the world. Here, the candidate will have the opportunity to build a strong professional network and is expected to be committed and have a great sense of responsibility in order to succeed in the job. Bunker Holding Group invests in the professional development of their employees, offers an attractive salary package and a positive work environment in constant progression.