IT department Payment Infrastructure Services develops solutions both for banks and corporate market segment. We cooperate closely with business in order to create innovative solutions. We develop products and solutions within payment transfer and information areas and our solutions are parts of complex value chains. We have a high focus on agile development & solution design. This helps us to develop market leading systems with high operational stability. The unit has a large number of highly skilled Java developers, and Java is the strategic platform in Nets with a strong Java environment in a Nordic context.
Key responsibilities and tasks
Experienced lead developer with good business capabilities and code protocol
Would you like to work as a back-end lead developer in a team of 6 employees. The team develops, maintains and supports Payment back-end platform focusing on our Master Data and integrations. In the team, we work closely with analysts, other developers and business partner. We value teamwork and so do you, and you will also get to work with the best practices of agile frameworks and tools.
Our primary task is to support business goals. We do this, for example by ensuring stable operation of our existing systems or help develop new solutions. We have an in-depth knowledge of the systems behind the Payment platform and create value by being close to the business
Your focus will be:
- Development and maintenance of APIs
- Batch applications
- Web services
- Advice for projects and business
Preferred background, qualifications and experience
- We use the following technologies and documented knowledge is a must: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL.
- Experience with data intensive applications, high availability solutions and distributed solutions.
- Experience developing batch application, back-end and rest API for both internal & external use.
- Experience with Agile and Test driven development (unit test, mocks, integration test), test automation.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX, shell scripts, Oracle databases, Maven and Jenkins is an advantage.
- Experience in working with nearshore vendors is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Bachelor's degree or higher alternatively +5 years of documented industry experience.
Preferred personal qualities
The skills that are essential in everyday life, is that you:
- Design, estimate and develop large software solutions.
- Share knowledge and prioritize team work, inspiring and motivating your collaboration with developers.
- Focus on customer's needs, provide solutions to their challenges and drive the market.
- Excellent communicator, facilitator and team motivator.
- Ability to maintain control and exercise good judgement in a demanding and changing environment.
Your mindset reflects that you focus on solutions, not problems, and that you have an eye for customer value, business value and quality.
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Deadline for your application
We will need your application at the latest as soon as possible
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.