Your most important task as Frontend Developer will be to develop the best possible web solutions for our clients, focusing on a first-class user experience. We are looking for someone with a passion for building great solutions, and maybe even help the company and the team continuously improve towards excellence.
We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication, and offer a working environment where everyone matters, and where there's room for personal and professional growth. Kruso is also growing and offers the right candidate a great opportunity to influence our direction as a company.
What we expect of you:
- You write great code. At the end of the day, coding is what we do.
- You're ambitious. You want to be the best and are continuously looking to improve.
- You're a team player. You like the daily cooperation, and the give-and-take of team development.
- Quality matters. Our primary goal is to build the best possible solutions for our clients, and you know the importance of the last 5 percent.
In addition to the above, we would expect you to:
- Have a Computer Science background.
- Have a EU work permit and the ability to move to Copenhagen.
- Have at least 3 years of experience working with web solutions.
- Understand and enjoy agile development, have prior experience with Scrum and enjoy working with continuous deployment.
What will you be doing?
As a Frontend Developer your job is to write great code and to help your team write and deliver great solutions to our clients. You’ll be working with HTML5, CSS3, SASS and frameworks like Bootstrap, jQuery and Angular on a .Net base in Sitecore or Umbraco CMS.
Apart from being a developer on one of our teams, you will also be part of a client facing team tasked with understanding client requirements and working closely with our clients.
If you are an expert on performance, usability, accessibility, SEO, UX, design, or other related skills, we won’t hold it against you.
Why work at Kruso?
Kruso is a dynamic and open environment, where we love to cooperate and share knowledge with each other, and work together to continuously improve ourselves. We have a strong professional culture where we focus on finding and developing the best solutions for our clients. At the same time, we pride ourselves in a casual working environment where there's room for everyone.
Once a month we have a company-wide innovation day, where teams and individuals choose topics to work with in order to learn and share new technologies.
Kruso is one of Denmark’s most experienced suppliers of digital solutions for both public and private sector companies. We're about 20 developers at our offices in downtown Copenhagen and Malmö. Our services include digital strategy, consultancy, development and support, based on .Net.
If you ask us what we do, we like to answer with the 3 D's: digital, difficult, .Net.
How to Apply
Please apply for the job by filling out the below form. If you have questions about the job, please reach out to our Head of Frontend, Nikolaj Borup, at firstname.lastname@example.org.