Do you want to be a part of a professional team? Are you passionate about developing new products and services and contribute to design the next generation NemID? Then this is your next career move. We are looking for a professional Business Architect who will be a part of the team responsible for NemID business development.
You will be reporting to the Head of NemID Business Development and you will work together with people from different parts of the Nets organization.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Contribute to meetings with the primary stakeholders e.g. analysis, product presentations and requirement specifications
- Manage the requirement process and the document solution in a requirement specification
- Responsible for following standardisation activities within the eSecurity domain e.g. eIDAS and PSD2
- Develop customer relationship
- Develop vendor relationship
- Identify customer pains and requirements
- Propose solutions addressing customer pains and requirements
- Communicate customer and market trends and needs to your colleagues
- Participate and contribute to Nets cross organizational activities
- Contribute together to the upcoming NemID tenders
- Prepare recommendation for decision to the managing board of directors to NemID.
Preferred background, qualifications and experience
You have a solid technical background from IT-university and profound skills within emerging new technologies within e-ID, IT-and communication security and mobile devices.
Moreover, you have:
- Firm documented results with complex solutions with the e-ID domain
- Ability to manage complex customer needs and decision processes
- Strong ability to communicate in English and Danish both orally and in writing
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to travel
Preferred personal qualities
Utilising your previous experience, leading the way, you are quick to activate your strong interpersonal competences to successfully build strong relations with internally and externally. Moreover, you understand how to use your strong personal drive and commitment to motivate your colleagues. Finally, you:
- are motivated by creating measurable and sustainable results
- are empathic, motivating and enthusiastic - empowering people
- are energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
- understanding the importance of change management in order to achieve success
- are team player and ability to cooperate across functions, levels and cultures
- are known for your strong interpersonal skills
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Deadline for your application
We will need your application as soon as possible including contact details. For questions please contact Head of NemID John Christensen 29 48 20 62.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.