Technical Senior IT Supporter/Team Leader
AltaPay is still growing and therefore we are looking for a Technical Senior Supporter/Team Leader for our Customer Care Team in Søborg.
If you have a dream of being part of a multicultural atmosphere and be a part of a dedicated team of colleagues, this could be your next adventure!
Altapay is a Danish company whose primary product is a technical payment platform aimed mainly at large companies with individual financial needs and multiple payment options.
AltaPay handle their clients’ needs when it comes to POS, online payments such as credit card payments, iDEAL, PayPal etc.
As our new Technical Senior Supporter/Team Leader you will have the leading role for the Customer Care Team, with reference to the Customer Care Director.
You will be the daily sparring partner, the go-to person, the one who will have the big overview and knows how to get the wheels running. You will also be a close contact of our larger merchants and help to advise them on their technical setups.
All in all you must ensure that the department is up to speed and running on a daily basis, and make sure everybody lives up to the set KPI’s and SLA’s.
This role includes, but are not limited to:
- Handling 2nd level tickets
- Working closely with larger merchants on ensuring the right technical setup
- Working with the development team in relation to customer requests and support needs
- Prioritizing and delegating incoming tasks
- Establishing resource needs, both for systems and staff
- Planning changes and managing challenges with internal as well as external parties
- Have a solid understanding of technical documentation and an understanding of/or experience with programming is seen as a big plus. Furthermore, experience within online or point of sale trading is considered an advantage.
- Good experience/understanding of Linux, web services and how systems interact.
- Preferably have a good insight into the payment industry, and related payment methods (card payments, iDEAL, Klarna, PayPal, etc.).
- Are a natural leader who is able to inspire and motivate others.
- Your approach towards problem solving is structured and result oriented and you have an ability to communicate and work with people on all levels.
- As a person you always seek ways to optimise processes.
- Speak and write English fluently with ease. Understanding and speaking Danish is considered an advantage.
In this job you will constantly be in the “eye of the storm” and you love it and as the man/woman in the middle, you will be talking to and dealing with a lot of people internally and externally every day.
Therefore we definitely see you as both easy and outgoing, service minded and a flexible person with humor.
To understand the customers needs you will have the best conditions for success in the job if you have experience from a similar kind of business and from a similar position as Senior Technical IT Supporter and Team Leader.
What’s in it for you
- A very challenging and exciting role, with opportunities to have influence in your daily work and be part of an exciting journey.
- Professional development.
- Being part of a dedicated and open minded team in a relaxed atmosphere.
- A working life full of determined and happy colleagues having fun together and helping each other.
A strong culture with a good spirit is what drives the employees in our daily work.
The Fun Part
We have a laid-back attitude. A couple of times a day you'll see folks go at it at our foosball table or go to the lobby for a cup of (free) coffee, monthly board game nights and company parties a few times a year.
Foreigners are most welcome. Throughout the company, less than half of us are Danes – the rest are from Argentina, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain – it seems we have everything except Elbonians.
Sure, let's also have a paragraph about some of the perks: we offer flex time and the ability to work from home, a free monthly massage, there's a fitness club, a good cafeteria and other neat stuff!
Our business is expanding, fast, and there's only so many (well, few) of us. Help! Come join us, it'll be fun. At least, get in touch and let's just see what happens.
To apply for this position, please use the "Apply online" button below. To inquire about the position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, Att.: Monica Schultz – Chief Consultant at JKS Carrier who takes care of this recruiting process. If you have questions please contact Monica Schultz at +45 30 85 12 99.