The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic hotel companies in the world. Doing things differently from other companies in the hospitality trade is a key factor behind our success. We pride ourselves to be non-conformists and actively participate in driving change in our industry. Interacting with stakeholders is no exception to this, and communicating in non-traditional ways has become something of a tradition for us. We have a fantastic portfolio of more than 420 hotels in operation and under development in EMEA, an International footprint, covering over 60 countries. As part of Carlson-Rezidor, a powerful set of global brands like Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson Red and Park Inn by Radisson. With our long, successful history in hospitality, the Rezidor Hotel Group has a great expertise in all key segments, all business models, plus a strong and expanding revenue generation capability.
Located in Copenhagen, Denmark – the Systems Analyst, will be part of the Corporate IT Department, reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate IT. Your primary responsibility will be to participate in the development, installation and integration of standard software packages to our hotels.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage, monitor and control vendor performance and deliverables
- Plan, evaluate, develop, configure, deploy, test and document software applications (COTS/bespoke)
- Migrating old legacy web solutions to new utilizing latest web technologies
- Advance effective utilization of latest technology by improving operational efficiencies and functionality
- 2nd level support of corporate applications and other applications supported by Corporate IT
- Ensure growth of professional knowledge and technical expertise
- Problem solving – the ability to analyse complex problems on your own and to suggest solutions to be implemented
You possess a relevant educational background and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience from similar jobs.
You enjoy working in an international environment with great colleagues.
You are able to fit into an already successful IT team in a newly opened developer position to accommodate the increased demand for IT systems and services.
Technically, you know about most of the below mentioned:
- Experience with programming in Java, Python, PHP, PL/SQL, Powershell, Perl
- Demonstrate working knowledge of complex architectures (enterprise architectures) utilizing industry standard architecture frameworks
- Capable of great front-end development
- Competences with document management systems ala Alfresco and/or Documentum would be an advantage but is not a demand
- Utilizing web services (SOAP, REST) and parsing XML
- Storing data in Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL And SybaseIQ
- Worked with Linux systems implementing various CMS solutions
- Implementing and utilize code version control systems (Git)
As a person you are energetic, dedicated, persistent and structured, and you are highly motivated by new challenges, as well as you have the drive to learn and master new technologies with the focus on delivering results. You are keen on delivering documentation of your work, and you thrive on delivering excellent quality in everything you do, as well as good coding. You are curious and are willing to help your colleagues when needed. You are service minded towards users and colleagues.
You speak, read and write English fluently as well as Danish or one of the Scandinavian languages. It’s a requirement that you already live in Denmark. Some travel activity is to be expected.
We offer you
The ability to be part of an International environment, where your colleagues are as dedicated and skilled as you. A position where you will be able to grow and to make a difference.
We have problems with the applications-system. Before applying, please contact Michael Bruhn at ISG Denmark on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 2096 6510.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your application for ref.no. 64.674 via the "Apply online" button below. Send it as soon as possible - we process applications continuously. Call Michael Bruhn in ISG Denmark on +45 2096 6510, if you have questions or need further information.
Visit career.isg.com - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Denmark / Recruiters
Regus House, Gammel Kongevej 1, 2. floor, DK-1610 København V.
Michael Bruhn, T: +45 20 96 65 10