Information Security Manager
Siteimprove is looking for an Information Security Manager to be part of our mission to make the web better. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and documenting Siteimprove’s security architecture and technical guidelines to satisfy our customers’ requirements.
You will help define the appropriate level of security and work with managers across the entire business to ensure compliance with relevant policies and standards.
- Develop and maintain IT Security in order to protect the information and technology assets of Siteimprove.
- Supporting development, promoting and auditing of IT Security, policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements.
- Developing, documenting and implementing architectural standards and solutions to ensure applications, systems and infrastructure compliance with Security policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements.
- Define and support implementation of monitoring and controlling of key security related controls in the operating units.
- Providing IT security related advice, support and assistance to all areas in Siteimprove.
- Respond to customers’ Security Surveys in corporation with our Sales organizations in Europe, North America, and Australia.
What we require of you
- Have some experience with information security and/or information risk management roles and experience with IT security.
- Be able to lead and execute projects.
- Have detailed knowledge of Information Security standards such as ISO27001/2 and NIST SP 800-53.
- Preferably hold an information security qualification such as CISSP or CISM.
- Have knowledge of IT and cloud infrastructure.
- Have experience with data protection and knowledge of data protection principles.
- Understand Danish and be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Travel occasionally a few times a year.
What we'll love about you
That you’re a skilled communicator, also when it comes to writing, serving all levels of personnel. Also that you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. Aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you.
What you'll love about us
Siteimprove is a multinational Software-as-a-Service company with a mission to make the web a better place for all! The last couple of years have been nothing short of incredible. We have experienced exponential growth over the past few years, a growth that reflects our hard work and success in the rapidly emerging space of Web Governance. This all translates to a determined and exciting work environment.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric, and are consistently named as a great place to work.
- Amazing In-House Chef. With our own in-house celebrity chef we enjoy fresh and varied food day-round, as well as the opportunity to order take-away at a ridiculously cheap price.
- Outstanding Office Location. Located in the absolute heart of Copenhagen, our beautiful building is within walking distance of public transport and all the city has to offer.
- Custom-Built Facilities. We have our own custom built Friday bar with beer on tap, a micro-brewery, a state of the art gym with free fitness classes, and a sun-filled courtyard perfect for barbecuing.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza & beverages on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the “Apply online” button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.