Senior IT Operation Specialist
Are you ready to enter a new world full of exciting changes and challenges? Then you are the one we are looking for. Join us in the maritime IT services for an opportunity to challenge yourself by taking on broad responsibility and working with new technologies.
Cubisol - Maritime IT Services, simple and secure
Cubisol offers IT solutions for the maritime industry, focusing on cloud computing and information integrations. We deliver modular solutions that reduce operating costs, improve decision-making, increase flexibility and respect compliance requirements. At the same time, we believe that our personal approach to customers and focus on security and compliance set us apart.
Broad responsibility on virtual server parks
As our new Senior IT Operation Specialist, you will step into an IT Operations team that is based in CPH and DXB. You will be based in our Copenhagen office and have responsibility for the daily operations of hosted virtual data server parks for our customers globally. All our customer’s applications are published from a mix of external and internal datacentres which also includes Azure setups.
Thus, you will be:
- Troubleshooting operations related issues, conducting remediation planning and proactive analysis.
- Participating in task force and project teams.
- Doing maintenance, Azure transition and patch management tasks.
- Conceiving and developing new solutions or opportunities for customers.
- Be part of adopting and implementing cloud solutions such as Office 365 and Azure.
- Following and supporting further development of best practice based upon ITIL v3 aligned with customer requirements.
Proactive and looking for development
To take on this position, you enjoy being challenged professionally, and you manage changes and understand controlled processes. As a person, you are committed and proactive - you like being innovative and engaging in a world full of changes. You are a team player through and through, and you have no problem reaching out to others, when they need your help or you need theirs. Lastly, you are eager to make an impact and:
- You have an IT relevant education combined with 5+ years’ experience from a similar role, ITIL certification is an advantage.
- You have solid experience with SQL (troubleshooting, configuring and install).
- Hands-on knowledge of VMWare and Hyper-V.
- You know how to manage physical, virtual, network and remote environments including Active Directory.
- If you have any knowledge or experience with Citrix and MS Office 365, it is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the maritime industry is also considered a definite advantage.
- You speak and write English effortlessly and may have international work experience.
Are you interested?
Please send your application in English via the "Apply online" button below.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of IT Operations Jonas Brøsch at +45 29 40 58 38.
Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.