IT Business Partner Commercial Service
Growing the service business is a focus area for Vestas Profitable Growth Strategy. To support this focus area, Global IT are looking for a person that can lead the delivery of Customer engagement solutions supporting our Service business. As Global IT Business partner, you will make a significant contribution to achieving Vestas’ strategic objectives within the Service business.
Do you take pride in creating high quality deliverables within deadline? Do you have experience with supporting perspectives which could enhance future technologies? The position requires a person who has vast experience with complex matrix organisations. If you thrive with large scale challenges, and can focus on opportunities and value driven results, we offer a Director position as IT Business Partner Commercial Service.
Finance > Global IT > Sales, Service & eProducts
Global IT is overall responsible for IT solutions across Vestas. Covering everything from business engagement and requirements gathering to project implementation, operations and end user support, Global IT is a key partner to the Vestas business. We aim at being business driven rather than technology driven which means that we have a close collaboration with our peers across the business.
The Head of Commercial Service will design and deliver IT solutions that support Vestas Business in offering solutions to our service sales staff as well as our customers. You will work closely together with Global IT’s lead for digital offerings.
You will be responsible for end to end services towards both users and customers and will in that respect work closely together with stakeholders in Service, turbine sales, construction and product development teams as well as supporting organization and multiple sourcing partners. In general the role is responsible for management of IT offerings and business stakeholder relationships within Commercial Service from pipeline management to sale of services including multi-brand offerings.
You will be heading a small team of experienced business analysts, and solution architects from both Vestas and our sourcing partner HCL. The team is under development and you will be part of forming the IT team that supports our service business in cooperation the rest of the management team in Sales, Service and eProducts and our IT Business partner for eProducts.
Your educational background is a Master’s degree in Economics or Engineering with focus on IT.
Furthermore we expect you to have:
- 5+ years of proven track record, delivering IT in a strategic enterprise context, developing complex customized solutions.
- Solid understanding of service sales and the business drivers in the value chain such as engineering and manufacturing.
- Experience with product and/or services development through technology enabling.
- Experience from international organizations with sourced environments.
- Experience from an engineering or manufacturing company e.g. as business partner/solution advisor or alternatively from an IT consultancy as senior consultant.
- You are fluent in English, orally and in writing.
As a person we expect that you contain the following:
- A visionary/strategic mind that sees things in a broad perspective and also able to operationalize the visions.
- Analytic with a logical mind-set, being able to make good priorities, based on facts.
- Able to delegate accountability on others and yourself ensuring deliverance of results.
- High work capacity and energy-level. Works determinedly and efficiently without compromising quality.
- Strong verbal skills being attentive to the needs of others when speaking.
- Strong team orientation and collaborative skills towards multiple stakeholders.
- Structured and systematic in your performance – delivering on your promises.
- Having strong business knowledge, understanding the commercial drivers.
- Possess knowledge about economic and business conditions.
- Having focus on costs optimization, profit growth, differentiation and new business opportunities.
What we offer
We offer a great opportunity to make a difference by shaping the way IT innovation and service delivery helps create business value. This represents a unique opportunity to shape and influence the framework and content of the role and team and most importantly the opportunity to influence Vestas’ future competiveness and organization.
If you are enthusiastic about taking on large scaled challenges and focusing on opportunities for value driven results we offer a position as IT Business Partner Commercial Service.
Primary location is Aarhus N, and secondary location is Copenhagen. There will be approx. 30 travel days a year.
If you have any questions, please contact Hiring Manager Christina Saaby Sieverts at +45 52157615.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 78 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 68 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,900 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.