IT Problem Manager
Are you passionate to work in a hectic environment in IT Business Support (ITBS) at Nets A/S in our Headquarter in Ballerup?
ITBS is a Nordic one-point-of entry function for all customers and responsible for Monitoring, Incident Management and Problem Management. ITBS is on top of all events, incidents and problems and is responsible for aligned and structured communication internally as well as towards our customers ensuring one voice in all our communication.
We are looking for an experienced Problem Manager with engagement and high drive that can help us upskilling Problem Management.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Drive all problems towards root cause identification and permanent fix
- Follows up on issues and progress with problem owners where necessary
- Identifies trends and potential problem sources
- Creating problem reports to stakeholders
- Proactive Problem Management
- Design and implement a known error database
- Collaboration with Incident Management and Resolver teams
- Project participation
Preferred background, qualifications and experience
- IT Technical background
- Knowledge and/or experience in the IT sector
- Minimum 3-5 years Problem Management experience
- Root cause analysis methods experience
- ITIL certification is a plus
Preferred personal qualities
- Feeling comfortable working in a hectic and occasionally stressful environment
- A good team player
- Passionate and outgoing personality
- Analytical personality
- Engineer mind-set
- English in written and oral
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Deadline for your application
We will need your application at the latest 02.04.2017.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Head of IT Business Support, Sys Mortensen, phone +45 2948 2690.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.