What do we offer?
Would you like use your cloud experience and be front and centre in the creation of future digital solutions for Grundfos worldwide? And do you have an interest in IoT? Then this is your chance to deliver and operate great products and services in our IoT platform on a global scale.
Join the Infrastructure Operations organization in Bjerringbro where team members from Denmark, Philippines, China and Hungary are ready to welcome you. Together, we are responsible for the on-premises backend environment as well as the cloud platforms such as Azure and Office 365. However, you will also operate across many teams that work together to deliver successful digital products, e.g. DevOps engineers and Business Development Product Engineers. With several infrastructure colleagues in the team, you will always have feedback and help nearby.
What is the job about?
As a Cloud Consultant, you are responsible for successful launches of end-to-end products and services on primarily the Microsoft Azure platform. You maximise the value for customers and users on both general Grundfos products as well as customer specific solutions, both through cloud solutions as well as possible IoT solutions.
You will be working in the borderline of existing IT infrastructure and the new fast moving cloud services. Working across the organization, you are the consulting link between colleagues, cloud and deliverables. Networking across the organization to gain input on business needs and coordinate the technical aspects, you:
- participate in the continuous delivery of application releases
- ensure all launched services are anchored within the combined IT Infrastructure
- deploy services, simplify monitoring, troubleshoot on services, and optimise the platform for reliability and performance.
What do you need to apply?
“In this role, you will really get to use your knowledge of cloud environments. Also, it is important that you are outgoing and thrive in a role as consultant collaborating and communicating across functional levels. You have to have the confidence and skills to make data-informed decisions and promote the value of our products,” explains Senior Manager, Morten Bacher Mortensen.
- hold a BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- have 3+ years of experience with cloud technologies, and you have infrastructure experience
- know Microsoft Azure, and you have a keen interest in IoT
- have 3+ years of experience from a consulting and coordinating role
- speak and write English effortlessly, and it is an advantage if you speak Danish as well
Are you interested?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Jobindex Agnethe Taps at +45 88 63 00 39.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below as soon as possible. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rekrutteringskonsulent hos Jobindex
TLF: 88 630 039
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du så annoncen hos it-jobbank.