Python/Django Backend Developer
Intempus is a growing SaaS startup company trying to disrupt paper work in small businesses. We have more than 4500 paying users and customers in all of Scandinavia. We are at the moment employing 11 people in Copenhagen and Aarhus. Our platform is built on Python with Django Administration tool.
The job will be based in Central Copenhagen. Our office is newly renovated and situated close to public transportation. We have an informal work culture, where we move quickly from idea to action, and your every input to the development of our business and projects is valued and appreciated.
You will be working with a development team of 4 people. We are using Scrum as development method and it is therefore essential that you are a team player.
- Develop new modules to communicate with various systems.
- Optimising the application and the workflow.
- 3+ years of development experience using a Dynamic Programming Language (Python, Perl etc.).
- Strong understanding of the web services industry, highly scalable web servers and caching servers, REST and SOAP, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise in python, or a desire to obtain such expertise, is essential.
- Experience with Django is preferred.
- Experience with Debian, Apache, PostgreSQL is preferred.
- Experience with unittests is preferred.
- Knowledge of data visualisation in Django.
- Knowledge of system performance and monitoring.
Are you interested in this job?
Please submit your motivation letter, grades and CV!
We need you as soon as possible.
Please send your application via "Apply now".
Are you interested and want to know more about the job and the company please contact Christophe on phone +4527506210 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Staunings Pl. 3,
1607 København V
Full time employment