IT department Payment Infrastructure Services develops solutions both for banks and corporate market segment. We cooperate closely with business in order to create innovative solutions for the end-user. We develop products and solutions within payment transfer and information areas and our solutions are parts of complex value chains. We have a high focus on agile development & solution design. This helps us to develop market leading systems with high operational stability. The unit has a large number of highly skilled Java developers, and Java is the strategic platform in Nets with a strong Java environment in a Nordic context.
We are looking for a solution architect or lead developer to support us in development of payment platform. You must like to work closely with application development and business teams in an energetic environment, gather and specify requirements and develop simple robust solutions in short release cycles.
You will be responsible for driving the overall decisions for the architecture in cooperation with stakeholders, customers and other solution architects. You will play a key role in transforming the customer's requirements and needs into software solutions and tasks that the development team can understand and implement.
Preferred background and qualifications
You either have experience as a solution architect with developer background or an experienced developer who is passionate about becoming a solution architect.
- We use the following technologies and documented knowledge is a must: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL.
- Experience with data intensive applications, high availability solutions and distributed solutions.
- Experience developing batch application, back-end and rest API for both internal & external use.
- Experience with Agile and Test driven development (unit test, mocks, integration test), test automation.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX, shell scripts, Oracle databases, Maven and Jenkins is an advantage.
- Experience in working with nearshore vendors is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written Danish and English.
- Bachelor's degree or higher alternatively +5 years of documented industry experience.
Preferred personal qualities
The skills that are essential in everyday life, is that you:
- Design, estimate and develop large software solutions.
- Share knowledge and prioritize teamwork, inspiring and motivating your collaboration with developers.
- Focus on customer's needs, provide solutions to their challenges and drive the market.
- Excellent communicator, facilitator and team motivator.
- Ability to maintain control and exercise good judgement in a demanding and changing environment.
- Your mindset reflects that you focus on solutions, not problems, and that you have an eye for customer value, business value and quality.
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes.
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth and development.
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development.
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality.
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena.
Send your application and CV as soon as possible and for further questions/informations please contact Senior Manager Anette Thorlander: 2948 7382.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.