IT Systems Analyst - SAP Solutions (MM) til Satair Group
Do you want to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by customer centric and innovative mindset?
For Satair Group’s office near Copenhagen Airport we are looking for a new memeber to join the SAP Competence Centre. Satair Group are working with numerous projects and business improvement initiatives for which they have to secure the best possible IT platform.
About the position
Reporting to the Head of SAP Competence, Projects & Architecture you will work within the area of Procurement and Master Data: SAP ECC MM.
In addition to the 12 skilled and motivated colleagues in the team, you will work closely with the process owners and process architects from the business.
Some travel activity must be expected.
- Define and set up new functionality in Satair Group’s SAP application landscape
- Recommend new functionality to the process owners and the management responsible
- Problem solve with process owners and functional managers on day to da process improvements
- Perform system test of deliveries from internal/exernal suppliers
- Coordinate technical issues and improvement with the technical IT staff
- Provide daily support to the process owners and key users
- Training of process owners (and key users) in application functionality
The ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of five years of experience from a similar position
- Strong business analytics and consulting skills
- Strong knowledge on SAP business solutions
- Strong business acumen
- Project management skills
- Excellent communications and negiotiations skills
- Strong English skills both spoken and written
As a person you are
- a strong team player and service minded
- able to balance and align varying interests of different stakeholders
- able to work in an international context
For more information about this position
Lisberg Executive Search is recruitment partner for this position. If you have any questions about the job, please contact Research Consultant Lisbeth Rokkedahl Hvid +45 2981 0238 or Managing Partner Ole Stiig Petersen, +45 3092 7120.
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible by via "Apply now".