User Experience Designer with flair for copy writing
The User Experience Design team in Nets is looking for a talented new colleague to create awesome user experiences and write clear and engaging copy for our products facing banks, merchants and consumers.
What you will work on
You will be a part of some of the most well-known products in the Nordics that reach into the daily lives of many people. These are products such as Betalingsservice, eFaktura, NemID, Dankort, BankID and payment terminals.
But you will also get to know the payment industry intimately and dive into a number of less known systems aimed at merchants, banks, consumers, the public sector and Nets itself.
Finally you will be part of creating new products that make the lives of consumers more convenient, more secure and change the way we manage finances on a daily basis as well as create products for merchants and banks that open up new opportunities and give them insight into their daily business.
Why we need you
User-centered design is gaining a lot of traction in Nets and the organization have realized that a key strategy to winning the digital payments market is to deliver great user experiences. Because of this we have recently decided to expand our current UX team significantly over the next two years.
We have plenty of projects to work on and we need you to help drive the design process by creating awesome designs and writing spot-on copy for both our existing products and the future payment products.
What you will do
- Transform business needs, market research and user insights into innovative concepts and product designs.
- Create sketches, prototypes and detailed wireframes with a keen eye for detail for all sorts of products to banks, merchants and consumers.
- Write clear and engaging copy for user interfaces and other type of user communication.
- Create stunning graphical design for products.
- Work with colleagues and end-users to identify user needs and business requirements.
- Collaborate with colleagues from UX, business and IT to ensure that expectations are aligned and that the design process is driven forward.
- Ensure that design style is maintained across products.
- Work with the full customer-journey to ensure a great user experience end-to-end.
- Plan and conduct user tests.
- Ensure a tight user focus throughout the product design process.
Who you are
- A skilled expert with 5 or more years of experience in UX/UI projects.
- An expert in all levels of sketching, wireframing and prototyping across digital platforms.
- Great at writing clear copy for different target groups.
- Driven by understanding users and translating their needs into UX concepts.
- Experienced in evaluating and improving the full service design around products.
- Proficient in most User-Centered Design methods, techniques, and principles.
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary and the patience and guts to bring them to life.
- A good colleague who truly believes that we are better together.
- Capable of documenting designs efficiently for implementation by developers in remote locations.
- Fluent in English and Danish. Both spoken and written.
What we offer you
The User Experience Design team in Nets have been around for less than a year and we are all highly engaged in driving the culture in Nets towards being truly user-centric. This whilst still having fun and getting to know each other in the process.
You will become a part of a team of six with two user experience designers, two user researchers, a service designer and a team lead. However the team will grow significantly during 2017 and 2018.
The products and services we work on affect the lives of most people in the Nordics and are a part of a highly diverse and complex ecosystem with many interesting challenges.
Nets as a work place offers a competitive salary, good benefits, good opportunities for training and a wide range of social clubs within the organization.
Want to know more about Nets? Have a look at www.nets.eu.
Please include your answer to the question below in your cover letter:
Send us the best example of a beautiful and seamless user experience with excellent copy for a product or service as well as one sentence summing up why you wish you had designed it.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter with pop quiz answer, and portfolio. Your portfolio should include at least three examples of relevant projects.
The application deadline is the 30th of April 2017.
Got any questions or want to know more?
Call or write Thomas René Sidor on 27 34 86 36 or email@example.com.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.