IT Infrastructure Administrator
S-cubed is an international consulting company providing specialised services to the pharmaceutical industry - read more. We have a relaxed and flexible working environment and very highly skilled colleagues, including industry experts. Due to rapid growth and an increase in consulting engagements that include software installation and hosting, S-cubed is establishing a new IT organization in our Danish office.
You could be an integral part of establishing a new IT organization with the following focus areas:
1. Internal IT - Delivering IT infrastructure and end-user equipment to support our 30+ technically savvy IT users.
- Maintaining our internal S-cubed IT set-up, including keeping all of our IT equipment up and running, licenses up-to-date, and helping our consultants (in the office or remotely) when they run into technical issues
2. Hosting services - Delivering software-based services to our customers including installation, documentation, maintenance, and support.
- Installing Hosts, Virtual Servers, Server and Container based solutions on Windows and Linux
- Preparing documentation according to strict industry requirements
- Monitoring, Operating and Maintaining IT solutions
- Network configuration, administration and monitoring
We do not expect you to master all these disciplines from the beginning, but we are looking for a candidate who is confident in some of these tasks and motivated to learn the rest. S-cubed will provide mentoring, on-the-job training, and any required formalized courses.
As IT Infrastructure Administrator, you will report to the Head of IT, who has more than 20 years of experience working with IT in the pharmaceutical industry. This is an opportunity to receive one-on-one mentoring, develop your technical skills, and gain industry knowledge about the very specific requirements of providing IT solutions to Pharma (GxP).
You as a person
You may be newly educated and looking for your first job, or perhaps you have work experience within IT end-user support, hosting, or infrastructure. You are motivated to learn new skills and to perform a wide variety of tasks.
IT systems are the backbone of S-cubed’s daily work; you will be a central support person for everyone in the company and increase our efficiency as a team by keeping our IT systems and equipment up and running. You would enjoy the challenge of supporting an international group of consultants, both on-site and remotely, and are comfortable speaking and writing in English on a daily basis.
You are structured, thorough, and able to produce high-quality documentation. You will contribute to the good-humored and supportive working environment at the S-cubed office with service-mindedness, driving your own tasks to completion, with the flexibility to change direction and squeeze in urgent tasks when required.
Required skills and experience:
Most importantly, we are looking for the right person with the right interests. A variety of educational backgrounds could be relevant for this position.
The most important skills and experience are:
- At least one year of experience working hands-on with windows and/or linux servers, including installation and monitoring
- Communication in English – you are able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English
- Analytical mindset – you are able to hear a problem and troubleshoot until the source of the problem is detected, and determine the right course of action to solve the problem
- Service minded – you naturally like to find solutions to problems and help others
- Documentation – the pharmaceutical industry has strict requirements when it comes to documentation. You have experience working with IT documentation and are motivated to build on these skills, preparing and maintaining clear, well-structured documentation as required.
- Formal IT related education
- Experience working with IT networks
- Knowledge about or experience supporting hosted solutions
- Knowledge about or experience with and interest in security technologies
- Software development skills
- Knowledge about ruby on rails and/or semantic web development
WORKING FOR S-CUBED
S-cubed is a young and dynamic company founded in 2007 with offices in Denmark and the UK. You will join a team of 27 highly skilled consultants based out of S-cubed’s Denmark office in central Copenhagen, just behind Nyhavn. You will be colleagues with experts specializing in programming and IT systems for Pharmaceutical companies, especially in relation to clinical trials and safety (pharmacovigilance).
You will build on existing IT skills and become highly qualified within the niche of Pharma IT – an expertise that is in high demand in the Copenhagen area. We offer a wide range of experiences working on a variety of customer projects, and we welcome employees' contributions to influence the evolution of our company as we grow.
We are an international group working with a culture based on our core values: Integrity, Openness, Flexibility, and Fun. We strive to tailor each position to suit the employee's individual requirements and personal situation. We believe that work-life balance is vital to the performance of the company as a whole, and we do our best to accommodate flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, a yearly bonus based on company and individual performance, 10% pension contribution to the company pension scheme in addition to salary, 32 days of vacation per year, and private health insurance. We also provide a laptop computer, mobile telephone, and a home internet connection.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Jobindex Agnethe Taps at +45 88 63 00 39.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below as soon as possible. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rekrutteringskonsulent hos Jobindex
Tel.: 88 630 039
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.