We are looking for a dedicated Product Manager to join our product development team based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Your primary role will be to help gathering and prioritizing requirements from customers, break ‘business-needs’ down into functional requirements and shepherding these through Development to a successful launch of a new feature or product on the Mono Solutions SaaS platform.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders throughout the entire process from request to launch.
Key to this role is being able to precisely capture a feature request, it´s business value and articulate use-cases for Customers, Developers and internal Product Owners. You should be a structured person and possess strong project management-, business- and analytical skills - and be passionate about Product management.
The position involves
You will be managing both small and large product development tracks on behalf of resellers and/or internal stakeholders. Typical tasks are:
- Develop BRDs that include use cases so that
product development has a clear picture of what they to build
- Shepherd new products /product enhancements through the development cycle to ensure what you have defined is built and delivered on spec and on time and on budget
- Product Launch – Document product information that will help marketing to prepare Go-To-Market materials. (Product description, How it works, Value proposition, Features and benefits, Why/How to sell it etc.)
- Sales enablement – help define the value proposition of the products for the sales team
- Product Positioning – help develop core product positioning messages and product value propositions based that differentiate Mono Solution products in the market
- Content - Help define tailored content for presentations, demonstrations, etc. that highlight the value proposition
- User personas – understand and mange to the user personas and their particular needs
- Competitive Intelligence – research and understand competitive offerings in your marketplaces
Requirements & qualifications:
- Proven Experience as Product Manager or BA within web-technology and SaaS
- Experience with Agile product management
- Solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature of Mono Solutions´ platform and product - and our resellers
- Strong ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Ability to forge relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to work effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision
- Flexible work style comfortable in a fast moving, highly energy and evolving environment
We are a rapidly growing SaaS company providing a market-leading platform for responsive websites and E-commerce for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). We have more than 300,000 businesses signed up for our service and more than 60 international reselling partners in over 30 international markets. We are headquartered in Copenhagen and with offices in London and Denver.
Our vision is a market where all SMBs benefit from consistent and engaging online presence, making it easy for consumers to find, understand and do business with them.
Read more at www.monosolutions.com.
You will be working from our Danish office in Copenhagen, Nørrebro.
As soon as possible.
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your application and CV to our COO, Svenn Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include "Product Manager" in the subject title.
+45 2179 9096