Senior Manager – BI Tools
Would you like to lead a team of 10 highly competent finance business intelligence staff? Do you know how to curate the perfect set of BI tools for our financial and operational reporting, and do you excel at stakeholder management? Join us to make your mark on our growth journey.
Lead your team on the path to organisational BI success
As a senior manager, you report directly to the IT director of Finance and HR systems. Your main responsibility is to manage the global BI Development team. As the 10 members of your team are spread around Denmark, Poland, England and Belgium, you can expect 10-15 travel days a year as well as flexible working hours.
Your team is part of Global IT which is responsible for the continuous development and maintenance of all applications within the BI section. The most significant of these applications are BPC and BW, which are used for management planning, reporting and consolidation, and ClickView, which is used for operational reporting.
Set the BI direction within financial and operational reporting
With our growth, the business has matured, and as a result, there is a common wish for a higher degree of business automation and data adoption. Setting up governance and shaping the strategy, you create optimum and tools for standardised processes together with our business for our financial and operational reporting. Specifically, you:
- Identify the appropriate technical BI tools to support our growth and meet requirements from the business.
- Ensure that our BI tools are robust and scalable.
- Ensure that project deliveries and change requests are executed according to agreements and set deadlines.
- Ensure that we always have stable operations and transparency towards the internal customer.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our stakeholders and deliver excellent service.
Experienced manager with deep knowledge of tactical and operational BI
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT and have experience handling projects, preferably using ITIL or PRINCE2.
- You have 5+ years’ experience building and developing a BI, either from consultancy or a big international organisation.
- You have worked at least 3+ years as a line manager and have experience with people management and budgeting.
- You have good MS Office skills and have a sound understanding of the mechanisms in a global IT organisation.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have solid communication skills.
You have experience composing a strong set of BI tools for transparency, automation and growth, preferably managing the whole process from development to operation and maintenance. With a flexible attitude to change, you focus on achieving your goals and work hard and proactively to understand what is needed. As a manager, you drive your team to excellence through your motivation and energy. You manage stakeholders with diplomacy and finesse, ensuring long-term buy-in across the organisation.
Application and contact
Please apply via " Apply online " by 23 April 2017. If you have any questions, please contact IT Director, Finance and HR systems, Mirjana Veljanoska, on +45 43 20 33 39. We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Transport and Logistics
With offices and facilities in more than 80 countries on six continents, we provide and run supply chain solutions for thousands of companies on a daily basis. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com or www.dk.dsv.com.
Ansøgningsfrist: 23. april 2017