Senior Security Architect
Do you have solid experience within IT security architecture and the ability to effect real change in both technology and people behaviour? Do you want to play a key role in the implementation of an ambitious IT security roadmap?
Then BESTSELLER IT offers a unique and challenging job, where you get every opportunity to develop your competencies within IT security.
About the team
As Senior Security Architect, you join the IT Security team. Here, you and your experienced colleagues cooperate with and deliver advanced advice to BESTSELLER’s business and IT on a global scale. As a team, we ensure that BESTSELLER’s IT platform creates value and has the potential to meet future business ambitions and that we reap the maximum benefits of our many projects. Our team atmosphere is informal and energetic with room for both team and individual achievements.
We have recently embarked on journey guided by an ambitious three-year IT security roadmap. We have the organisational backing to succeed, but we need you on our team to help set the tone and drive the process.
About the position
You will be a key player in the implementation of the IT security roadmap. Your main responsibilities include the overall security design of actions to mitigate identified IT risks, leading critical security incident management, driving the IT security analysis and mitigation plans, and improving the IT security level.
Specifically, your tasks include:
- Leading IT security architecture
- Providing technical expertise to key strategic projects
- Project management of the implementation of risk management in projects
- Defining, enforcing and assessing IT security controls
- Monitoring current and emerging security technology and solutions
- Providing support and advice to business operations, IT providers (internal and external) and projects.
- At least 5-10 years of experience as an IT Security Consultant, Architect or similar
- CISSP-certified and preferably also CISM, CRISC or similar level certifications
- Knowledge and understanding of IT security architecture, including network security and Identity & Access Management security concepts
- Knowledge of IT security management and how to implement security controls in IT architecture
- Experience with security policy frameworks, policy and standards development and implementation
- Experience with project management
- Understanding of and experience with risk management practices
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
You have the ability to link your IT security skills to the business reality and effect real change in both technology and people behaviour. You are naturally outgoing, and your strong technical foundation combined with your diplomatic approach and strong communication skills enable you to continuously align expectations within the company and ensure commitment to decisions.
As a person, you are self-driven, take ownership of your tasks and are motivated by seeing the results of your efforts. You are a team player by nature and you thrive with having many cooperative relations. You feel comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving company with an informal corporate culture, where you take initiative and responsibility yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Per Silberg Hansen on telephone +45 30 85 27 93. Otherwise, send us your application and CV – in English or Danish – as soon as possible and no later than 4 May, 2017. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and take down the ad, when we find the right candidate.
Work location: Based in Brande, but work days in Aarhus will occur.
About BESTSELLER IT
BESTSELLER IT is a global, innovative and proactive IT organisation of more than 200 employees. Our organisation is divided into different sections; PLAN, BUILD and RUN, and works under the tagline: “Business and Technology Development”. We engage in BESTSELLER’s exciting journey worldwide by ensuring the right business-oriented IT solutions at all times.
It is a joy to be surrounded by motivated, top-performing and qualified colleagues, and we are always open to welcoming new colleagues.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.