Highly motivated Senior Business Relation Manager – For AltaPay A/S - Copenhagen
Do you consider yourself as a driven, focused and unstoppable person, do you want to play a key commercial role in one of Europe's most exciting Fintech companies?
AltaPay is growing fast and we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Business Relation Manager to join our team, in our HQ in Copenhagen.
AltaPay provides a unique Omnichannel Payment Solution to a wide range of large enterprise merchants and partners in Europe.
As Senior Business Relation Manager, you will play a key role in implementing, developing, managing and growing our business together with a wide scale of Business Partners. Reporting to the VP Sales Nordic this will be a self-driven and varied role, covering commercials, products and relationship management, as well as identifying and forging new growth initiatives together with partners. You will have full responsibility for implementation of the system and maintaining the relationships afterwards.
Ideally you have a background in finance or as Partner Manager, managing large commercial agreement with multiple partners.
- Responsible for the implementation of a multi-partner relationship with several partners.
- Contribute to the future growth, according to plans of volumes and revenues of the unit.
- Responsible for the commercial relationship with the partners and to establish growth initiatives for expanding the partnership.
- Understand our value proposition for merchants, for implementation at the partners.
- Establish and maintain long term business relationships with partners.
- Planning and participating in activities with the partners.
- Identify and analyze business opportunities in cooperation with the partners.
- Deployment of new products and services for the partner customers (merchants)
- Provide research, prospecting, qualification, forecast and reporting to the VP.
- Contribute expertise knowledge in accordance to the role and requirement of the company.
Your definitely have:
- Ability to build productive partnerships and working relationships.
- Highly motivation for driving projects in order to succeed in a complex and changing landscape.
- Highly motivation and driven, focused on achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent communications, ideally with international experience/background.
- The highest level of presentation and documentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical, planning and strategic approach with high attention to details.
- Previous experience of Partner Management would be of benefit.
- English and Danish fluently as language.
- Strong work ethic, with a determination to learn and succeed.
It would be nice if you have:
- Previous experience managing relationships with key accounts and/or channel partners considered a benefit.
- Knowledge of cash management functions or payment industry is a bonus.
This is an end to end opportunity to manage AltaPay’s partner relationship with multiple partners, and to create a long and sustainable business relationship with high growth for all parties within the business area.
- Attractive salary for the right person.
- Annual bonus.
- and a lot of other benefits.
Application and contact:
To apply for this position or inquire about the position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
JKS Career is responsible for the recruiting process, and if you have questions please contact Senior Consultant Monica Schultz on +45 30 85 12 99.