The User Experience Design team in Nets is looking for an experienced new colleague to drive design processes and use design strategically to achieve product designs and user experiences above and beyond expectations.
What you will work on
You will be a part of some of the most well-known products in the Nordics that reach into the daily lives of many people. These are products such as Betalingsservice, eFaktura, NemID, Dankort, BankID and payment terminals.
But you will also get to know the payment industry intimately and dive into a number of less known systems aimed at merchants, banks, consumers, the public sector and Nets itself.
Finally you will be part of creating new products that make the lives of consumers more convenient, more secure and change the way we manage finances on a daily basis as well as create products for merchants and banks that open up new opportunities and give them insight into their daily business.
Why we need you
User-centered design is gaining a lot of traction in Nets and the organization have realized that a key strategy to winning the digital payments market is to deliver great user experiences. Because of this we have recently decided to expand our current UX team significantly over the next two years.
We have lots of projects to work on and we need you to help drive the design process through facilitation and hands-on participation in design activities. Furthermore you will coordinate across projects and convince our colleagues in the organization to use design actively as a strategy.
What you will do
- Evangelize for and use design as a strategy to creating great products.
- Facilitate the user-centered design process including workshops, customer journey mapping sessions, design sprints, design reviews, etc.
- Work with the full customer-journey to ensure a great user experience end-to-end.
- Ensure a tight user focus throughout the product design process.
- Create sketches and wireframes for all sorts of products to banks, merchants and consumers.
- Work with colleagues and end-users to identify user needs and business requirements.
- Collaborate with colleagues from UX, business and IT to ensure that expectations are aligned and that the design process is driven forward.
- Coordinate efforts across projects and work streams.
Who you are
- A skilled expert with 7 or more years of experience in UX/UI projects.
- A great designer and a great design process facilitator.
- Driven by understanding users and translating their needs into UX concepts.
- Experienced in evaluating and improving the full service design around products.
- An expert in all the User-Centered Design methods, techniques, and principles.
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary and the patience and guts to bring them to live.
- Strong verbal and written communicator in both English and Danish.
- Great at and love to do presentations and convince people to use design strategically.
- Used to work with teams in different locations.
What we offer you
The User Experience Design team in Nets have been around for less than a year and we are all highly engaged in driving the culture in Nets towards being truly user-centric. This whilst still having fun and getting to know each other in the process.
You will become a part of a team of six with two user experience designers, two user researchers, a service designer and a team lead. However the team will grow significantly during 2017 and 2018.
The products and services we work on affect the lives of most people in the Nordics and are a part of a highly diverse and complex ecosystem with many interesting challenges.
Nets as a work place offers a competitive salary, good benefits, good opportunities for training and a wide range of social clubs within the organization.
Want to know more about Nets? Have a look at www.nets.eu.
Please include your answer to the question below in your cover letter:
Send us the best example of a beautiful and seamless user experience for a product or service as well as one sentence summing up why you wish you had been part of the design process.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter with pop quiz answer, and portfolio. Your portfolio should include at least three examples of relevant projects.
The application deadline is the 30th of April 2017.
Got any questions or want to know more?
Call or write Thomas René Sidor on 27 34 86 36 or email@example.com.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.