Business Analysts to new Nordic cooperation at Nordea
Nordea is creating a new department within Group Information Security and we are now looking for driven Business Analysts to be a part of an exciting project in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki. We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals that want to pursue a career within the finance sector.
About the role
Academic Work is looking for consultants for Nordea’s Nordic Group Information Security team (GIS), to work with different tasks linked to Nordea’s security. The project will create a new department that will be working with Nordea’s security and is a key area in Nordea’s digitalization journey. As a consultant, you will work closely with experienced colleagues and have the opportunity to start a career at Nordea.
Group Information Security defines and implements the processes, tools and policies necessary to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification or destruction of the information assets – protecting the assets from Nordea and private person point of view. Group Information Security supports the organization in managing the information security risks and enabling managers and employees to act correctly in protecting the information assets and privacy of the data.
The project consists of a number of teams based in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki, and Nordea is looking for graduates and young professionals to take part in the project that will last 9-12 months. After the project, there will be good possibilities to continue your career at Nordea.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Nordea is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Nordea. The intention from Nordea is that they will offer you a permanent employment, given that all parts are satisfied with the cooperation during the project.
We are recruiting consultants to three of the teams working in the project; Information Security Reporting, Information Security Risk Assessment and Information Security Training and Advisory.
Information Security Training and Advisory Team
Daily or weekly tasks;
- Support and execution of awareness and training sessions – both online and in-person training.
- Preparation of material for training and awareness under the guidance of the unit lead and/or senior advisors.
- Advisory support for the business areas and information security professionals.
- Various project assignment on the advisory and training execution. In this team you will be working in a line organization and with multiple risk assessment processes at the time. Necessary programs you will be working in is MS Office, especially Excel, Access and Power Point.
Information Security Reporting Team
Daily or weekly tasks;
- Execution of the reporting including data validation and analysis to the various stakeholders.
- Analyze and design the data feeds for the reporting.
- Create definitions, design and the development of the information security reporting as well as KPIs and dashboards.
- Support in analytics and forensics support for the specialized assignments by the unit head. You will be working with multiple small projects through a sprint cycle and the team’s responsibility is to monitor and to report information to the business areas in Nordea Group. You will be using the MS Office programs Excel, Access and Power Point as well as BI tools.
Information Security Risk Assessment Team
Daily or weekly tasks;
- Provide security risk assessment to third parties and cloud service providers.
- Analyze the security risks based on the pre-defined framework.
- Make validations of the risk assessments together with senior team members.
- Identify security risks and make mitigation activity follow-up as well as coordinate with the vendor management teams.
- Manage own risk assessment portfolio for the different vendors at different maturity levels. As a member of the risk assessment team, you will be working with multiple risk assessment processes at the same time. You will be working in MS Office and use Nordea’s risk assessment toolkit. The team reports to stakeholders at Nordea; business area officers, colleagues within the GIS project and IT divisions.
- When applying, please rank the two roles that you find most interesting and explain why you have chosen the two.
- When applying, please attach your resume and cover letter in English.
- We will need to make an extensive background check which includes graduate diploma, two references from previous employers, credit check, and withdrawal from the criminal record as well as a drug test.
- We are looking for ambitious graduates and young professionals that are interested in finance and risk analysis in an international environment. These positions are for you who want to pursue a career within the bank and finance industry.
We are looking for
- Bachelor degree in economics, engineering or IT, Master degree is preferred.
- Recent graduate with international experience from education or internships.
- A maximum of two years of working experience from project work at an international company.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience within risk management, reporting and analytics or working with Business Intelligence.
As a person, you are driven and ambitious and are excited to take on challenges. You have an analytical mindset combined with a can-do attitude. As you will be working in small teams of 5-8 people, being able to collaborate is crucial for the role as well as being a true team player.
The roles includes presenting information to colleagues and stakeholders. Therefore, you have good presentation skills and have the ability to engage others. You are social and not afraid to approach new people. You are good at coming up with new ideas as well as being able to execute them well.
- Start: April/May.
- Work extent: Full time 9-12 months.
- Location: Copenhagen, Stockholm or Helsinki
- To apply for the job – click on “Apply online” below.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are screening and contacting candidates on an ongoing basis, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages. When the advert is being removed it’s either due to that the process is finished or because we have many qualified applications and are continuing in the selection/interview phase.
Our registration process is in Danish which is not required for this position. If you are not able to read/understand our registration process, send your application to the mail address mentioned above.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our website www.academicwork.dk.
When employed at Academic Work you will have your own dedicated Consultant Manager, whose role is to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure you enjoy your place of work.