Senior Sales Specialist - Complex Digital Solutions for large enterprise market
'Do you want to use your talent, personality and sales gifts to market the future CCM, CEM and ECM Services and Solutions, and do you master complex sales processes? In that case KMD might be the workplace for you!'
'KMD is an attractive workplace with more than 3.000 employees as our most essential resource. KMD is owned by the global venture capital firm, Advent International. Our business specialists and IT experts are leading in their field in converting complex processes into simple and efficient IT solutions that can make life easier for you, your neighbors and all other Danes.
We are undergoing rapid development with the ambition to expand our business and continue to rethink solutions so that we can maintain our position as a pioneer for the digitizing development.'
The +100 employee's business unit KMD Information Services is market leading within Customer Communication, Customer Experience and Enterprise Content Management solutions. Right now, we have success in bringing our market leading KMD CX Platform as a Service to our customers, which counts some of Denmark's largest companies. More or less all are they on a digital transformation journey, and we are fulfilling their demands delivering unique and customized digital solutions and services supporting great customer experiences and automation of processes relating to customer engagement in general.
About the job
As Sales Executive within KMD Information Services you will be responsible for driving sales to both new and existing customers. The role therefore involves elements of both business development and account management. Furthermore, you will be working with answering tenders and contract negotiations. Customer satisfaction is a must win battle for KMD, and to sustain Information Services domain-leading customer satisfaction, the role also has a specific focus on handling customer inquiries and requests efficiently and proactively.
- Complex solution selling - driving sales to new and existing customers
- Account management, maintain customer plans on key accounts
- Lead and execute public and private tenders
- Participate in customer related networking activities, steering committee meetings etc.
- Up-sales of new services to existing customers
- Maintain accurate pipeline and sales forecast
- Preparation, coordination and execution of marketing campaigns and events
- Work with Product Management on development of services and solution
Criteria for success:
- Understanding of the dynamics of digital transformation and in particularly the role of customer communications and enterprise content management for great customer experiences and automation
- High customer satisfaction - qualified and professional customer advice and service
- Profitability on customer projects and customized solutions
- Present customers with qualified solutions based on customer needs and criteria
- The solutions offered is cost-effective, lean and can in fact be delivered and on time
We are looking for an experienced senior sales profile with a proven track record from handling complex sales processes within IT Services and Solutions sales. The successful candidate must be at the forefront of trends, primarily within Customer Communication Management, Enterprise Content Management and Customer Experience Management. In addition to this, he or she should have an interest and curiosity within the fields of AI, utilization of robotics, analytics and cognitive computing as natural next steps in value-adding to the digital transformation journey. It is imperative that you bring an extraordinary drive and exceptional people skills into the role. This should be combined with the business acumen to offer insights and advice to the CxO level of our clients.
In addition, you should be able to identify yourself with the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience is desired
- Extensive experience of selling IT Solutions
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills
- Highly developed planning and organization skills
- High to excellent skills in proposal writing and contracts, both in Danish and English
- Proactive and service minded with high social skills
- Robustness and ability to prioritize
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic environment on the forefront of development within delivering exceptional digital customer experiences.
Love it Live it
'KMD has its main office in Ballerup. Being Danish means that you will be close to management, the decisions and that you can sit in an open-plan office with our CEO. Do you want to use your knowledge in a Danish company in growth with strong international relations? Then we want you on the team.'
Do you want to know more, please feel free to contact Sales Director, Anne Marie Bindzus on +45 44 60 77 19.