As Service Consultant, you will have a great opportunity to contribute to the realization of Sales ambitious sales targets by giving new customers great service and support, along with first class implementation while assisting our existing customers on day-to-day operational tasks.
In Customer Services, we aspire to provide our customers with easy and intelligent customer service adding value to them and our business alike.
We play an important role in creating trust in all customer interactions and we do our outmost to create superb customer experiences by serving our customers with dedication and commitment, while continuously improving our efficiency by increasing productivity, standardising processes, and utilising automation when possible.
Your primary focus will be supporting corporate customers on the following products - Nets Share & ediEX, on behalf of the business unit Digitisation and Information Services', whose goal is to transform and modernise the business into an international growth machine. D&I is today an agile business unit who helps customers digitise their paper based business processes.
You will work in a small team of 14 Service Consultants supporting various products as 3rd level support, amongst which are NemID & BankID.
This is your chance to be part of creating a specialized customer service and creating processes and best practices, while assisting sales at customer meetings in Scandinavia (mainly Denmark) to help sell our products from a technical point of view.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Role as a Customer Service Consultant in the Single Point Of Contact team (SPOC) for D & I selected segment customers
- Responsible for standardized implementation processes and deliver in accordance to agreed time, cost and quality
- Role as a on boarding specialist and ensure efficient and professional on boarding of customers
- Role as 2nd & 3rd level support on technical issues from customers
- Role as a Tester/Assistant in a Production/Test environment setup in delivery for partners and end customers
- Role as a supporter for customers and partners, with a superior overview of the value chain
- Roles as a provider in technical input for pre-studies and business case for Sales
- Describe in detail how ediEX and Nets Share works as a solution (i.e. tutorials, installation and configuration guides)
- Contribute in making development guidelines and methodologies and keep technical documentation up to date (responsibility for documentation in relevant BU team for ediEX and Netsshare)
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the product range within the product communities and according to the competence matrix
- Provide specialist competencies throughout the value chain and Support BM/PM/Sales with planning, execute and launch of new products in collaboration with other departments
- Contribute to professionalize internal and external processes for sale, delivery and support and development and maintenance of sales, implementation and support tools
- Ensure continuous development according to customer needs
Preferred background, qualifications and experience
- Experience in working in MS Excel with complex sheets
- Two or more years of experience working with onboarding and integration of products with large and demanding organizations as customers
- A University or College degree in business administration
- Fluent language skills in English and local language both verbal and in writing
- Super user in MS Excel
- Good statistical skills and general business understanding
- Customer service experience with supreme quality in focus
- Feel at home in a dynamic working environment where changes often happen in the organization and the way of working based on the company strategy
- Travelling is required mainly to local customers/partners, and at times our Norwegian Office (Own car and driver's license is required)
- Basic understanding of software development and support
- Superior organizing skills
- Ability to work on many different tasks at the same time while keeping focus
Preferred personal qualities
- In this role, you should develop to become a Technical Solution Specialist in Digitization & Information products. Also co-operating with key partners and customers to deliver integration of products on time while optimizing processes where possible
- Understands product needs and requirements specific to each sales case
- Understands complex products and service features
- Capable of technical conversations in English and local languages (when applicable) with different parties. For example Banks, insurance companies, partners, IT-departments and end customers when needed
- Ability to understand and communicate in the professional way
- Clever, structured mind and master the art of transforming technical information into user-friendly yet thorough user manuals
- Ability to understand how Nets' solutions can best be utilized in connection with the customer's own systems
- Inspire confidence internally and externally
- Ability to be project leader for smaller local projects
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills and self-driven
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Embracing feedback and having a constant focus on improvement
- Passion for high performance and quality at work
- Understanding of development processes
In addition it will be an advantage if you have knowledge within one or more areas
- Basic XML understanding
- Practical experience in Customer Service
- Experience from working within cross functional teams in a project organization
- Knowledge about basic sales communication
- Lean experience
- Experience from sales support
- Content management
- Customer Relation Management
- Customer Communication management
- Sales & Marketing Automation and Output Management and Process Automation.
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Deadline for your application
We will need your application at the latest 11 May 2017 for further questions please contact, Anette Feldbæk 29 47 76 09.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.