Digital project manager
Are you passionate about eCommerce – and creating digital platforms that both give the users a great experience and fulfill business targets. Then you can be our new digital project manager!
Milestone Systems is growing very fast globally – and that requires new ways of working together with our customers and partners. In the eCommerce department, we are responsible for scaling Milestone’s partner and customer reach through digital sales and service platforms. We service both the organization and our partners globally and, as the company grows, the demands on the digital tools we provide grows with it. In order to ensure a strong partnership in the future and the ability to co-create sales and innovation, we therefore need to develop and implement a new set of digital sales tools. Are you the person that can help us with that?
We are looking for an experienced person in project managing eCommerce platforms. A person that knows how to run an agile project process – from collecting user insights, to drawing the user experience and design, to cooperating closely with IT development. You are a highly experienced eCommerce professional. You are a “make things happen”-person. You love structure and an agile work process.
Your role will primarily be:
- To project manage and coordinate the development of the user interface for new digital sales tools.
- To collect insights from internal and external stakeholders, and ensure that their inputs are incorporated in the solutions.
- To work closely with UX designers, Art Directors, Copywriters, Content Editors and other team members in the eCommerce team as well as the whole marketing team.
- To act Product Manager and specify the business requirements of the digital tool to IT, and work closely with the Product owner.
In Milestone, you will meet a lot of passion, and it is very important for us, that you are as enthusiastic as we are. Our philosophy is clear; by working closely together and by having fun while we work - we will succeed in delivering better solutions - which will improve our business potential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project managing digital sales platforms
- Strong knowledge of the creative process in developing a digital solution
- Experienced user in CMS (preferably in EpiServer)
- A great understanding of IT development of websites and online tools
- Excellent English skills both in writing and orally
- Expert stakeholder management skills
- A problem solver with a "can-do" mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable leading through collaboration in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible and positive in responding to fast-moving environments
- Energetic and enthusiastic
To apply for this job, you need strong experience in Project and Stakeholder management in an online sales and service department.
The job is a full-time position. You will refer to The Head of eCommerce.
Do you see yourself in this exiting job?
If you’re interested, you can apply for the position here by using the apply link below.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
Please note that the position requires that you live in Denmark and have a valid Danish work visa.