Administrative Support Assistant
At Varian, our culture is centered on fostering the creative potential of every employee through teamwork and collaboration. Our employees embrace our core values: Customers first, Doing well by doing the right thing, Inspired innovation and A partner for life. Touching millions of lives every day inspires us to do our best work. Start with your talent, ambition and creativity and build a career that allows you to make a difference.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide specialist administration support specific within our Aarhus based Site Installation environment. This is a 12-18 month contract assignment.
- Provides analytical and specialised administrative support to Site Manager.
- Compiles and analyses data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Engages with company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
Experience and skills:
- 3 years + of related administrative experience.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Experience working in a technical/industrial environment preferred.
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English and Danish, both written and spoken essential.
- Articulate and skilled in interpersonal communication.
Varian Medical Systems’ mission is to focus energy on saving lives. To meet this challenge, we equip the world with new tools for fighting cancer.
Our history is one of pioneering developments in the fields of radiotherapy, radiosurgery, X-ray tube technology, digital image detectors, cargo screening, and non-destructive testing. Today, we have a robust product portfolio and long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading clinicians. As Varian continues to grow, our staff of over 6,500 people in 70 sales and support offices around the globe is developing innovative, cost-effective solutions that help make the world a healthier place.