Are you passionate about building new solutions to meet the ever changing requirements from our colleagues in Nets and the customers outside of Nets?
We are looking for a junior ServiceNow developer (no ServiceNow experience required) helping us in an existing team of 1 ServiceNow architect and 2 Senior ServiceNow Developers.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- In collaboration with the team design solutions in ServiceNow
- Seek information about new areas of ServiceNow, on the wiki, with other customers and at forums
- Engage actively in discussions with the team about challenges and opportunities. Speak up - and be honest and respectful
- Enhance the ServiceNow support experience. Everyone need to feel excited about ServiceNow
- Improve the way the team collaborates - we all have a stake in that
Preferred background, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or candidate in computer science
- Experience from previous jobs is not a requirement, but will be a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow is not a requirement
- You don't have to know how to script/write code, but you must have an interest in it.
Preferred personal qualities
- Out-of-the-box thinker with respect for sustainability of the configuration: we should use standard components where possible, ensure the system is easy to upgrade
- Appreciate working in a team: state your opinion, give feedback, respect your colleagues and expect the same behaviour from them
- Think value-add. We need to constantly think about selecting the right solution in order to gain the most value
- Feel responsible for your own development. We will help you as much as we can, but we expect you to know where you want to be headed
- Focused on delivering good quality.
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena.
Deadline for your application
We will need your application 7th May 2017 at the latest. If you need further information you may contact Head of Tools & Processes Julie Nehammer on phone number +45 29 48 79 48.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.