Senior IT Consultant to configure and roll out SAP SuccessFactors
Would you like to be part of setting the scene for DSV´s new global HR tool in close cooperation with our stakeholders and Business process owners, Global HR? Do you know how to curate the perfect foundation of both a scalable technical tool and processes supporting the growth and development on HR areas? Do you excel at stakeholder management? Join us to make your mark on our growth journey.
Technical lead and hands on competencies
You will act as the responsible on the technical side of HR in Global IT. You will be part of designing the future solution with the agreed processes with the relevant stakeholders.
This will include responsibilities such as:
- SuccessFactors is a new tool in our IT landscape and together with our solution architect you will be responsible for ensuring that we build and configure the system founded on common ways of working.
- The expectation is to set up one unified system that will enable higher efficiency in HR through integration/less double entry and self-service.
- You will establish a foundation and integration enabling the onboarding of current agreed processes as well as ensuring that we are able to develop the solution further supporting our Global HR with their strategy.
- You will be part of setting up governance on roles and responsibilities, patching strategy, support for the new tool for the future.
- You will design a patching strategy for the future.
- Your daily tasks in project mode will be.
- Writing the global blueprint together with the implementation partner.
- Supporting the build up of e-learning.
- Configure the system.
- Integrations to our systems receiving HR master data or other information.
You will also be part of the world wide roll-out and ensuring that we are keeping the agreed template
We need to ensure that Global and Local HR get excellent data quality when reporting hence we need to support the definitions of rules for setting up master data.
You will experience a great degree of independence in a flexible and dynamic environment and the role will offer great exposure to DSV globally and within Global IT – which by the way we are developing as we grow.
Experience with HR IT tools and strong result orientation
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT and have experience in handling projects, preferably using ITIL or PRINCE2.
- You have 3+ years’ experience of implementing and developing HR IT tools, either from consultancy or a large international organisation.
- You have good MS Office skills and have a sound understanding of the mechanisms in a global IT organisation.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have solid communication skills.
- You have experience in HR IT tools and understanding of technical integrations in complex IT landscapes.
- You have knowledge of Cloud solutions and know the importance towards integration to on premises solution.
With a flexible attitude to change, you focus on achieving your goals and you work hard and proactively to understand what is needed. As a person, you ensure excellence through your motivation and energy. You manage stakeholders with diplomacy and finesse, ensuring long-term buy-in across the organisation.
Join the fifth largest freight forwarder in the world
With the merger of UTi in 2016, DSV became the fifth largest freight forwarder in the world and a powerful player in the global market – and we continue to grow. You will join an international and determined corporation, driven forward by the desire to grow and the courage to make necessary changes. Every day, we focus on growth, development and excellent results.
Global IT is the overall IT unit in DSV and is responsible for global IT development, operations, maintenance and support. We are operating in a global environment and maintain a tight co-operation with Business and IT Departments throughout DSV. You will be based at DSV’s Headquarters in Hedehusene and have more than 1,100 IT colleagues all over the world.
Application and contact
If you have any questions, please contact IT Director, Finance and HR systems, Mirjana Veljanoska, on +45 43 20 33 39.
Please apply via the link at the bottom of the page by 14 May 2017. Applications are processed on a regular basis.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Transport and Logistics
With offices and facilities in more than 80 countries on six continents, we provide and run supply chain solutions for thousands of companies on a daily basis. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com or www.dk.dsv.com.