Senior Citrix Specialist
DSV is the biggest freight forwarder company in Denmark and ranking as no. 5 in the world. Global IT is the overall IT unit in DSV and is responsible for global IT development, operations, maintenance and support. We are operating in a global environment and maintain a tight co-operation with Business and IT Departments throughout DSV.
In the Global Desktop team, which is part of End-user Services department, we are responsible for the Citrix environment operation, maintenance and development. The environment spreads globally and provides service to 15,000 simultaneous connections.
We are looking for a Senior Citrix Specialist, who will be working together with other specialists within the area to ensure that our technologies behind our Desktop Services are integrated, optimized and adapted.
- Maintain and build our global Citrix infrastructure
- Maintain documentation for our Citrix environment
- Install, build and maintain all XenServer hypervisors
- 3rd Line support
- Build and maintain Windows Server images
- Debugging on system using support tools
- Build and maintain a global applications delivered on Citrix platform
- 24/7 Guard Duty
Professional and personal qualifications
We expect some of the following professional qualifications:
- Broad experience in XenApp 6.X, XenApp/XenDesktop 7.X (valid Certificate will be a plus), Citrix XenServer 7.X, Citrix NetScaler 10.5 in multi languages setup
- Experience with APP-V building
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Aternity, EdgeSight, Goliath)
- Experience with installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of complex IT infrastructures/Citrix
- Network skills (debug/network traces)
- Knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Maintain a 24/7 Guard Duty to handle Citrix related major incidents during out-of-office hours based on team rota
In addition, we emphasize that you have a structured and methodical approach to your tasks and are able to co-operate across teams and departments. Excellent written and spoken English is required.
Since this is a role in global support team it is expected that working hours can be outside normal working hours (weekend service windows and Guard Duty). Travel activity must be expected.
Join the 5th largest transport and logistics company in the world
DSV is the biggest transport and logistics company in Denmark and no. 5 in the world. You will join an international and determined corporation, driven forward by the desire to grow and the courage to make necessary changes. Every day, we focus on growth, development and excellent results.
You will be part of an ambitious working environment with plenty opportunities for further professional and personal development. A responsible role with chances to create successes and have influence on our Citrix design
Application and contact
Please contact Team Lead Hubert Piechaczyk at +48 22 164 80 20 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Global Transport and Logistics
With offices and facilities in more than 80 countries on six continents, we provide and run supply chain solutions for thousands of companies on a daily basis. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com or www.dk.dsv.com.