Build your career at Nets as Security Engineer
Do you want to work with information security in critical information systems? Then there is a position for you as Security Engineer in Nets Information Security - a leading security department in an organization with a strong focus on information security.
Our new strategy is setting security and stability as a fundamental building block for all our services. Hence, Nets Information Security is on an important mission - to make Nets able to provide secure and stable digital payment services. Consequently, Nets Information Security is strengthening security governance and seeks an Information Security Engineer for the Security Governance team. We are particularly looking for candidates with experience from security incident management and security governance, as you will work with incident response and coordination of security activities.
Information Security, where Security Governance is one of four divisions, is responsible for a wide array of services and functions within the information security field, including risk assessments, security advisory, security architecture, penetration testing, security monitoring, incident response, threat and vulnerability management, compliance and awareness. You will report to Information Security, Country Manager (DK)/Head of Information Security Governance and be given the opportunity to work with innovative technology and industry leading partners and services.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Be the local representative for Nets CERT and participate in security incident handling
- Perform advisory and supporting tasks for Nets Security Framework across the line of business
- Participate in activities related to Vendor Security Management
- Contribute to security risk and architecture activities
- Coordinate and facilitate security tasks across countries and departments
- Act as contact towards internal stakeholders and provide support for Nets' Information Security Country Manager.
We are looking for special talents with ambitions - and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Relevant Bachelor/Master's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 year experience within Information Security and a solid technical and security expertise
- Diverse experience from operational security environments, including CERT work
- Preferably knowledge of the financial sector and PCI DSS from within an operational security department
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC or other managerial information security certification
- Fluent in Danish and English- written and oral
Your personal qualifications include:
- Structured, resourceful and solution oriented with excellent relational skills
- Curious in nature and a natural desire to take lead in projects, initiatives and teams
- Ability to keep calm in stressful situations, as well as work effective both in teams and independently, while delivering high quality work on time in a hectic environment
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate with all levels in the organisation as well as external stakeholders
- Ability to deal with fluctuating work pressures
- Solid documentation skills
- Ability to quickly acquire and utilize knowledge on new technologies and solutions, emerging threats and vulnerabilities
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you'll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you'll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 20.05.2017.
If you are interested in hearing more of this opportunity please contact Head of Information Security (DK), Shehzad Ahmad, +45 29 48 22 06
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.