Senior Product Manager - Social Sector
KMD Nexus is an entrepreneurial environment within KMD where we apply the best practices of product management from Silicon Valley to the development of products for the Danish welfare sector. This role comes with the opportunity to have significant impact how the Danish social sector performs.
About the job
You are passionate about digital products. You uncover customer needs and transform them into viable concepts; you coach product owners to deliver it, you manage customer expectations, solve complex problems and give compelling presentations.
As our new product manager, you are responsible for driving the product vision for the social part of the Nexus platform. Including:
- Collaboration with our customers and stakeholders within the social sector
- Agile product development: Help defining MVP's and delivering the product roadmap by overseeing the product team
- Commercialization and presales
The role covers both adult and children social care - so it spans across social psychiatry and substance abuse to children in need.
We expect you to:
- Relentlessly engage in customer feedback so we continuously can deliver the best product in the market and improve customer satisfaction
- Focus on the 'why' and be good at saying no (with a smile)
- Make mistakes - and that you learn from them
- Have a good sense of humor and a playful approach
You will manage a significant part of the Nexus roadmap in close collaboration with other product managers, product owners, domain specialists and our customers. The team is a diverse variety of health care and IT backgrounds united by a love for building great digital products
- 5+ years' experience within SW product management
- Passion for customers and the proven ability to lead product development
- Fluent in Danish and comfortable with English
- Educational background within technical academic qualifications beyond Bachelor level
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial skills and experience with agile methodologies
- A history of engagement with social care
In your application, please include a short description of a SW product you have delivered previously, what you learnt from it, and what made you proud of it. If invited for the first round interview, you can look forward to giving us a short 15-minute presentation of your proud achievement.
Does this job opportunity appeal to you? Then do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible, as we are continuously interviewing candidates. If you have any questions to the position, please contact Ole Knigge Vilster, Business Line Manager, KMD Nexus on 61982747.
We look forward to hearing from you.