Senior Software Developer for Corporate Banking
Do you want to participate in building a new department in Corporate Banking? Do you want to take part in integrating and implementing a new Capital Markets system? Would you like to join a team responsible for 10-15 client implementations in banks in the Nordic financial sector over the next 5 years?
Become part of a highly professional work environment at SDC
SDC is a full-service IT provider for 120+ financial institutions in the Nordic region. We are now looking for a Senior Software Developer for the Derivatives & Risk department in Corporate Banking which is responsible for a trading platform for FX and Derivatives as well as capabilities to manage market risk on a daily basis. You will get to influence a growing organisation undergoing changes, and with your solid software development skills, you will play a key role in establishing the Opics application from 3rd party vendor Misys, as a new Capital Markets system at SDC, and integrating it with the existing Banking platform at SDC.
You will become part of a new and highly skilled Derivatives & Risk team. Our work environment is characterised by openness, commitment, delegated responsibility and team work as well as excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
Design, code, and test proprietary solutions in relation to a new Capital Markets system
As Senior Software Developer you get to participate in project work, maintenance tasks and production support in the Derivatives & Risk department. Your primary responsibilities will include technical design, development and testing of Opics and the proprietary solutions in relation to the system. You will share the responsibility of solution design and testing with the clients and your Business Analyst colleagues.
Experienced Software Developer
- You have 10+ years of work experience with software development in C# or Java and design patterns through which you have achieved a solid understanding of object oriented programming. If you have a Java background you must be willing to switch to C#.
- You have solid work experience with solution designs in documented form, version control systems, IDEs and SQL.
- Preferably, you have work experience with multi-threaded back-end systems, continuous integration and automated testing
- The Capital Markets domain is complex and it requires a good understanding of it in order to be able to deliver. If you don’t have this knowledge then you must be willing to learn.
- Work experience from Investment Banking or financial IT, preferably with a Capital Markets system such as Opics, Summit, Kondor, Calypso, Murex, Sungard Front Arena, Simcorp Dimension, etc. is of course a big advantage
As a person, you possess strong cooperation and communication skills as we work with many different stakeholders in different countries. You have an analytical mind set. You are a team player who is proactive and takes responsibility. You are service-minded towards both clients and colleagues.
Application and contact information
Should you wish to know more about the position or SDC, you are welcome to contact Boyd Jancey, Head of Derivatives & Risk, +45 30 51 91 32. We are looking forward to receive your application with your CV and diplomas. Job applications in both English and Danish are most welcome.