System Analyst for CMS system
Do you strive in a dynamic and high-performing team? And do you want to take on a more outgoing role, using your experience with .NET development to translate business needs and requirement, ensuring strong web solutions for your team?
Join one our most agile development teams – and become a specialist in our CMS system. The DFDS Group – enabling trade and travel since 1866.
DFDS provides efficient shipping and port terminal services as well as transport and logistics services to over 8000 customers in Europe. More than 6,000,000 passengers enjoy safe overnight and short sea ferry services on our comfortable ferries.
Move closer to the business
In this coordinating role, you work closely with a dynamic and high-performing Scrum team of developers and product owners. The team is responsible for the development of web solutions and more specifically manages our CMS system. Using your knowledge of .NET development, you coordinate and manage the team’s external communication with stakeholders and fellow IT colleagues across the organization. Collaborating closely with the team’s Scrum master, your key responsibilities include:
Translating business requirements into user stories in collaboration with the relevant product owner
- Being responsible for making the necessary configuration of both new and integrated features
- Participating in the release process with the responsibility of coordinating with other systems within the IT department and responsibility of making necessary documentation.
- Doing second level support, analyzing bugs and requirements to make sure only necessary changes go through to the team
Join a truly agile team
You become part of a large IT organization with 130 colleagues in Copenhagen alone. However, working in a global company with many ongoing projects, you will have a wide range of contacts throughout the organization. The team itself is one of our most agile web teams with automatic testing and deployments every other day. We move quickly and enjoy getting things done.
Meeting the needs of your customers
As a provider of freight shipping services, logistics solutions, passenger ferries and mini-cruises, DFDS has earned a reputation for reliability, efficiency and superior customer care. This reputation is the result of a commitment to doing things a certain way – The DFDS Way. And what do we mean by The DFDS Way? It’s a commitment – to listen, to learn from experience, and as a result, to do things a little better each day.
Learn more about your opportunities at DFDS by visiting our website.
Integrated technical knowledge and excellent communication skills
- You have a degree in IT development, enabling you to become a sounding board and collaborator for the developers in your team.
- Equally as important are your communication skills, as you translate business needs and user requests into IT solutions – and vice versa – on a daily basis.
- You have experience working with both software developers and product owners – perhaps as a Scrum Master.
- As we are an international company, you must speak and write English fluently, and Danish skills will be considered an advantage.
Are you interested?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Jobindex Iben Banghøj Blom at +45 38 11 39 69.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Iben Banghøj Blom
TLF: +45 3832 3436
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du så annoncen hos it-jobbank.