Digital Strategy Manager
Join DONG Energy Group IT in an exciting newly established position as Digital Strategy Manager.
As part of the overall company strategy, Group IT is transforming from a local to a global, efficient and professional IT organization with focus on being business value driven. The transformation journey has just started, and to assist in this exciting endeavor, DONG Energy needs a Digital Strategy Manager with strategic tasks to project manage the transition.
The position is newly established, and as Digital Strategy Manager you will be key contributor to the digital transformation of Dong Energy. It is a complex role which requires a unique skill set. You have an understanding from a strategic perspective and the ability to get your hands dirty as the job entails both operational, tactic and strategic tasks.
Your key area of responsibility will be to create value for the business through the increased use of digital solutions. Furthermore, securing synergies and alignment in digital investments across the group is essential in this role.
The digital universe is ranging from asset management (e.g. Lifecycle Information, Analytics and maintenance planning, execution and Maintenance Partner Services) of Market optimization (e.g. Production and portfolio optimization (assets and sourcing) and Transparency in contract- and time series management) to the Customer interface (e.g. digital customer journey and New (digital) products and services).
As Digital Strategy Manager, you must think digitisation across the value chain, and influence and set directions for DONG Energy’s digital transformation, and will be an important part of developing as well as executing the digital strategy. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing DONG Energy’s digital roadmap. The position does not involve people management.
You will be referring to the Chief Digitisation Officer.
You will be based at DONG Energy’s office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks/responsibilities
- Manage the IT transformation journey in close collaboration with the IT management team
- Assist in creating new strategies, e.g. within digital as part of a cross-organizational team
- Deliver a digital roadmap and be the main driver to its successful implementation
- Develop digital strategy plans and priorities incl. budget
- Secure best practice sharing and synergies across the group
- Support the CIO and the IT management team
- A relevant master’s degree
- Extensive experience with digital strategy, big data and dataflows
- Performance driven stakeholder management skills and business acuity
- Proven experience leading large digital initiatives, with demonstrated excellent project management skills
- Ability to quickly become knowledgeable in the company’s strategies and change philosophies; ability to act as a thought leader and contribute to strategic direction
- Demonstrated experience in developing customer and user experiences which reflects a company’s strategic brand position as well as demonstrated experience of implementing digitization in an organization
- Excellent presentation skills, used to present digital solutions to top management
- Thrives in an international environment and able to create extraordinarily good relationships with stakeholders
- A diplomat and used to working cross-functionally in large organizations
- Experience from similar position in international organization or from a leading role in consulting
- Preferably with experience from the utilities sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and fluent in Danish and English
DONG Energy offers
A job with great colleagues, proximity to their business and an exciting and challenging newly established role where you have every opportunity to develop.
DONG Energy Group IT has a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging tasks. They focus on supporting their business, and build up internal competencies which have a significant impact on the core business. Working for DONG Energy, you will experience extensive business insight and strong sense of responsibility.
For more information contact Annette Kleisdorff, telephone: +45 29 99 90 41.
In Dahl & Kjærgaard we are specialists in search, recruiting and derived services as coaching, outplacement and assessment. Since 1999 we have helped Danish and international companies identify and develop key personnel with special focus on executives and specialists. We cooperate with companies of all sizes and across most industries. For more information go to www.dk-hr.dk.