Web developer and Sitecore specialist
Headquartered in Hilleroed, Denmark, FOSS is an international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
FOSS develops and produces analytical instruments that improve our customer’s production efficiency, product quality and profitability. FOSS operates all over the world – manufacturing in two locations – Denmark and China. Sales and Service operations is conducted in a number of local offices throughout the world.
FOSS IT is growing and we are now looking for a strong web developer and Sitecore specialist to handle maintenance, upgrades, developing and error handling in our new WWW and E-commerce systems
FOSS IT is a part of the business unit FOSS DIGITAL SERVICES, which shall ensure FOSS’ transition into the digital domain by providing value adding digital services to our customers.
As a web developer and Sitecore specialist, at FOSS, you will get an opportunity to work with the latest technologies. You will be working on maintaining and further develop our brand new e-shop and web site. You will be working closely together with our IT department as well as our developers in Foss Digital Services making sure FOSS are utilizing our data in the best way to suit our customers’ needs.
- Maintain and develop our www and e-commerce platforms
- Testing and documentation
- Bug fixing
- Internal consulting towards stakeholders
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET core, Sitecore, ecommerce, Entity framework
- IIS, SQL, Windows Server
- Authentication and Authorization using cookies and tokens (OAuth2/OIDC)
- Consume web services (REST and SOAP)
- Ensure an efficient communication with users and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Used to – via dialog – finding the right solution in cooperation with stakeholders from Line of Business
- Work independently and structured
- Team player with a proactive mind-set
- You have a positive and creative way of approaching challenges and you want to contribute to a good working environment together with your colleagues and customers
- Fluent in oral and written Danish and English. Knowledge of the other Scandinavian languages is an advantage.
- Danish work permit is a requirement for this job
We offer a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field. You will work together with highly skilled colleagues in strong teams and cross-functional projects. Primary work place is Hillerød, Denmark.
Send your application using the link below. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Steen Melin, IT Manager, FOSS IT +4527616888 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link below. We are reviewing applications on a daily basis so please apply as soon as possible.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,400 highly qualified employees worldwide.