Senior Project Manager
- for our business niche “Appliances”.
This is your opportunity to join our awesome business as Senior Project Manager. You will be in charge of the product within our Appliances to further support our successful software business. Through leadership, a technical interest and strong project management you will work cross-functionally within the Appliance organization with both external and internal interfaces. Milestone is working with a fast-paced agile process in the software feature teams, which is a model we are adopting to and align with, in the Appliance team. Your responsibilities are to:
- Manage the project budget and manage your project resources within your given budget
- Drive and motivate a cross functional project organization and a development partner
- Be responsible for the product design in terms of manufacturing and reparability
- Be responsible for delivering a new product within the right time, right specification and right price to the market
- Responsible for doing maintenance projects of the product during the product life time, including facelifts and mid-life kicks
- Be the interface to the Product Manager to define requirements
- Be a professional sound board to your team members to ensure the optimum technical solution
- Be a true team player within the Appliance team
Join the team and make an impact in growing this business niche
The Appliance team must ensure that the products and process are in place in order for the field and support organization can sell and support the manufactured products. In the team, a variety of specialist competences is present within software development, hardware development, supply chain management, quality management, product compliance and sourcing commodity management.
As we focus on growing this business line, you will have the responsibility to manage value engineering in the development phase and to maximize the market requirement fulfillment in balance with the technical and financial limitations to meet our business targets. That means using your ability to balance between technology requirements, quality targets, cost targets and supply chain requirements.
You will be managing different kinds of projects. At times it will be internal operational development projects, and sometimes supply chain.
A strong Project Manager knowing how to manage value engineering in the development phase
In order to succeed in this job, we would like you to have:
- Master’s Degree within Computer Science or Engineering
- Project management certifications (Prince2, IPMA etc.)
- Min. five years of experience with project management or product owner
- Experience with the electronic appliance or computer industry
- Experience from agile development
- Ability to manage value engineering in the development phase to maximize the market requirement fulfillment
- Negotiation skills and used to managing partner interfaces
- Highly self-motivated
- Creative problem solving skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Cultural awareness – especially Asian, European and American
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English
Beside the requirements, it would be a plus if you have experiences:
- with working with outsourced development and outsourced manufacturing
- with working with suppliers in Asia
- from the surveillance industry
- from the computer or electronics industry
Milestone is a great place to work
We offer an exciting and challenging job in the leading VMS company. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues and you will have the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We are a young organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open.
For more information, please visit our website: www.milestonesys.com.
We look forward to receiving your application written in English. All candidates must be eligible to work in Denmark in order to be considered. Submit by clicking the "Apply online" button below.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Director of Appliance, Per-Olof Bergkvist at telephone +45 88 30 03 13.