Experienced Project Manager
for Interoute´s large customer projects
On behalf of our client, Interoute, Bloom is looking for an experienced and highly self-driven Project Manager with strong skills within delivery projects and cloud infrastructure in particular.
The position will be based in Copenhagen. As a Project Manager, you will be part of the Nordic Customer Operations Team consisting of Technical Managers, Customer Service Managers and Project Managers. There will great sparring possibilities with the rest of the team at all times. You will report to the Director of Customer Operations, Nordics, placed in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your key responsibilities
As a Project Manager your main responsibility will be to plan, schedule, control and deliver large customer projects. The projects will be run according to Interoute´s project methodology which is based on Prince2.
You will be responsible for international projects for Interoute´s major Danish and Nordic accounts. To your help you will have a team of internal resources based in Sofia, Prague and other countries. You will also work closely with Account Managers and Sales Engineers. It is therefore important that you are used to working in an international team.
Your tasks will also include
- Control of change management & scope creep for demanding customer projects
- Ensuring that commercial and technical issues are proactively identified and effectively managed from a commercially signed PO to Handover
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly internal & external reporting on progress against plan to all relevant stakeholders
- Producing detailed project plans, using planning and analysis techniques/tools to ensure success of new projects
- Ensuring that plans are managed effectively, risk assessments carried out and appropriate mitigated and corrective actions on issue are proactively managed
At the closure of each project you will conduct lessons learned-meetings and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. You will also provide support to Pre-sales & Bid management for large opportunities enhancing win chance and minimizing risks.
It is expected that you
- Have min. 5 years of experience from the IT Industry providing Managed Services to multinational companies
- Have a good understanding of Virtual Hosting, Cloud Services, WAN as well as collaboration projects including Migration Management
- Have more than 2 years experience in Project Management of Major Customer Projects
- Have an extremely good commercial and technical understanding
- Are proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PP and Project
- Are certified in Prince2 or similar methodology
- Master Danish and English fluently both written and oral
It is advantageous if you have ITIL qualifications and just great if you master other languages apart from Danish and English.
As a person
You have the ability to build strong cross-departmental business relationships and manage and prioritize multiple projects and issues at the same time. You are self-motivated and driven with good organisational and communication skills. It is also required that you have good commercial and financial awareness as well as administrative skills.
You are used to naturally taking initiative and ownership and see issues to full conclusion in an expedient manner. Apart from this you enjoy taking leadership and are good at motivating others to complete work. You also enjoy working in a fast-paced International Company.
You will be part of a very successful and fast growing European leading Company within cloud services, where you get the opportunity to spare with highly skilled colleagues. Apart from this, you will also have:
- Influence in the organisation through a key role
- An independant job where you make your own decisions
- The possibility to work in a fun and very professional environment
- Delicious lunch agreement, social events and other benefits
- A competitive salary and pension scheme...
About the company
From the Ground to the Cloud - Interoute is the owner operator of Europe's largest network and a global cloud services platform, which encompasses over 70,000 km of lit fibre, 12 data centres, 14 virtual data centres and 31 colocation centres, with connections to 195 additional partner data centres. Their full-service unified ICT platform serves start-ups and international enterprises, as well as every major European telecommunications service provider and major operators across the world, global internet giants, governments and universities.
Learn more about Interoute: www.interoute.com
We at Bloom are continuously evaluating incoming applications, and we look forward to receiving your application and CV asap.